Fighter has chest hair shaved into SC Flag

mikerobmma - 
Brian Rule - chest hair jealousy rampant in this thread. any you boys ever touch a girl before?

does look kinda like a tiny cock with a huge head tho

Notices minimal chest hair, hangs head in shame. Then realizes that he would have red chest hair, and doesn't feel so bad

Nothing wrong with red chest hair! Be proud of your ginger self, man!!  :)

As someone who lives right on the NC/SC border (the NC side), I'm amazed at how much people in SC really LOVE THAT FLAG. I don't think I've any other state, except maybe TX, has people as devoted to their flag design as the Palmetto fans are.

Now I want to see a fighter from Oregon or Montana try and rep their state's design in chest hair

grkblood -

It's not too far from where I'm at. I live out in Goose Creek so we'll see what happens. What time does it start?

I'm out in Ladson. If I would have known about this event sooner, I would go. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, lots of Charleston folks here.

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers -

Dude you're fucking killing it. I'm going to vote you up every chance I get. Phone Post 3.0

Whats the main event? Im from north myrtle beach, might be worth a day trip to go Phone Post

Jozy - Whats the main event? Im from north myrtle beach, might be worth a day trip to go Phone Post
Jeremy Severn versus Lawson McClure I think. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - WHy does South Caronlia have a Muslim flag?

^^^Even better:

Muslim flags with a crescent moon

DiscipleDojo - 
mikerobmma - 
Brian Rule - chest hair jealousy rampant in this thread. any you boys ever touch a girl before?

does look kinda like a tiny cock with a huge head tho

Notices minimal chest hair, hangs head in shame. Then realizes that he would have red chest hair, and doesn't feel so bad

Nothing wrong with red chest hair! Be proud of your ginger self, man!!  :)

As someone who lives right on the NC/SC border (the NC side), I'm amazed at how much people in SC really LOVE THAT FLAG. I don't think I've any other state, except maybe TX, has people as devoted to their flag design as the Palmetto fans are.

Now I want to see a fighter from Oregon or Montana try and rep their state's design in chest hair

Having lived in Charleston before I affirm this to be quite true lol.

I heard he lost tonight via RNC. Shoulda spent less time buying razors and manscaping and more time grappling I guess. Phone Post 3.0

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers -

That was my first thought lol Phone Post 3.0