FIGHTER IN FREDERICK OKLA LOOKING

AMATUER FIGHTER IN FREDERICK OKLAHOMA NEEDS SPARRING AND GRAPPLING PARTNERS

Aren't you just down the road from Lawton?

Contact these dudes... www.lawtonmma.com

It looks like you are right between Lawton and Altus. The guys and Lawton are pretty good eggs (despite the whole Army thing). Also, in Altus is my boy Brandon Bryant. Give him a call at 580-471-2219 as his school has moved.

Dozer, what's up man, how the hell are ya?

Also, if you want to drive up to Norman, Titan has a fight team as well.

Gerald, I tried to find that KF school in Seoul man, no luck. Sorry.

Cool, glad you were able to find the info you needed. I felt bad that I couldn't locate the place. How are things going in Lawton these days?

THANKS FOR THE INFO BRANDON IS HELPING ME OUT ALOT IN THIS SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME

Gerald, glad things are going good for you guys up there. Is Jay still there?

fstazzwhtboy, glad the info helped you. Tell him that I said hello. Let us know how your fight goes.

Dozer, what's up man, how the hell are ya?

Stuck in Fort Drum, NY. It snows in April up here. How are you doing brother?

Still at Drum eh? Have you found any good places to train up there? I had a good time in Korea. Did a LOT of training with my Army brothers there and even managed to squeak out a Level II instructor cert for myself. One of the guys there was a Level IV (SFC Whitehead) and he hooked me up! He also tapped me out about a dozen times! LOL Now I'm in Cali and training with Paragon BJJ. Just when I thought I knew a little about the art...I learn that I don't know shiznit!! LOL

The closet place that I know of is in Syracuse called Tai-Kai owned by a guy named Ken Kronenburg. That is an hour one-way and haven't been there yet. No time. My Wife is working now, our 6 kids, and the electronic leash that the unit gave me keeps me local.

I acquired 3 mats about the size Perk had on Sill and finally got a place to unroll them and use. Drum stays deployed and the Aviators here would rather fly in the "Whirley-Birds" than learn to roll. MY BDE CDR and BDE S-3 likes to roll and shows for PT 2-3 times a week. Most others show up to train for PT because they have to.

It is a slow fight up here (MACP), but it is coming along though. Take care brother.