Fighter litterally gets the CRAP beaten out of him

Fighter literally has the CRAP beat out of him!!

At a recent "Ruckus in the Cage" event, MMA competitor, Travis Wolford experienced the unfortunate humiliation of literally having the shit beaten out of him...Ruckus in the Cage promoter Christoper Smith recently posted on facebook about the incident:"WARNING: Here it is folks. Everyone is still talking about it. Never seen anything this gross in my entire career of promoting fights but shit happens and could happen to anyone. Daniel Cooper literally beat the crap out of “The Brown Bomber” Travis Wolford in Ruckus in the Cage in Beckley Oct. 3. He had a colossal explosion where chili beans and everything he ate landed all over the mat. Says he lost 15 pounds…. Plans on fighting November 13 in Summersville to prove that it was just a accident. Any takers?"Check out The Funky Monkey (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts Newson facebook and online at FunkyMonkeyMMA.com for more exciting MMA action, news and interviews! This video is property of "Ruckus in the Cage" visit them online at: http://RuckusintheCage.com/ to stay up to date with the promotion!

Posted by The Funky Monkey (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts News on Monday, October 5, 2015

At a recent "Ruckus in the Cage" event, MMA competitor, Travis Wolford experienced the unfortunate humiliation of literally having the shit beaten out of him...

Ruckus in the Cage promoter Christoper Smith recently posted on facebook about the incident:
"WARNING: Here it is folks. Everyone is still talking about it. Never seen anything this gross in my entire career of promoting fights but shit happens and could happen to anyone. Daniel Cooper literally beat the crap out of “The Brown Bomber” Travis Wolford in Ruckus in the Cage in Beckley Oct. 3. He had a colossal explosion where chili beans and everything he ate landed all over the mat. Says he lost 15 pounds…. Plans on fighting November 13 in Summersville to prove that it was just a accident. Any takers?"

Lol what a shitty situation Phone Post 3.0

Video??? Phone Post

Poor guy, amazing that full undigested food could exit him that way! Phone Post 3.0

dmjr98 - 

Video??? Phone Post

Embedded it into the thread but if it isn't appearing you can go to https://www.facebook.com/TheFunkyMonkeyMMA/videos/vb.403186816415457/920148838052583/?type=2&theater

damn... who had to fight next on that mat?

Wiped the floor with him.

It's just doo doo baby Phone Post 3.0

Meatgrinder -

damn... who had to fight next on that mat?

Hopefully it was the main event Phone Post 3.0

lol these comments are gold

That's a wet tennis ball thrown against a wall type of shit
It was hard to watch the zoom in Phone Post 3.0

Directly after the cage shitting incident they did the ring girl slut off contest. Then the co-main and main events. Thankfully I fought a few matches before the Shittening.

any footage of them cleaning up?

damn Phone Post 3.0

I wish there was footage of the people dry heaving at cageside. If someone woulda puked it would have set off a chain reaction like in Stand By Me. It was well and truly a shitshow.

What a shitshow.

accurate title, OP delivers...lol

Tim Sylvia would be proud.

Muckus in the cage Phone Post 3.0

This reminds me of the time Chuck shat all over himself after the Rashad KO.