Fighter litterally gets the CRAP beaten out of him

Lol at the "Brown Bomber" nickname Phone Post 3.0

Thank God he didn't check his oil

Corn Nuts - This reminds me of the time Chuck shat all over himself after the Rashad KO.

I watched that fight and he did not shit himself. I think I might have shit myself after watching him get ko'ed but no way he shit himself.

TheOGs#1RoyalsFan - He tapped, so let's name the submission!

Gotta go-go plata Phone Post 3.0
Suppose Guillotine Soak wouldn't work here Phone Post 3.0

Imagine if the losing fighter got a reversal and then tried the rare Atomic Butt Drop

http://gfycat.com/WhimsicalHandyDairycow

That's great nutrition. Chili is known to be a great pre-fight meal.

That's nasty.

Walking around the cage dripping shit everywhere. Phone Post 3.0

wouldnt wanna be triangled by him at that point

OH SHIT! Phone Post 3.0

Last month for the first time saw a bjj match where a dude pooped and his opponent tapped.

October brings us an mma fighter who literally craps during the end of his fight.

November, WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN STORE......

Attila - Tim Sylvia would be proud.

First thing that came to my mind when I watched it lol

It looks like a quick panic tap and not because of the submission but more because he felt the ULTIMATE BUBBLE Phone Post 3.0

RenegadeBoxing - 
Fighter literally has the CRAP beat out of him!!

At a recent "Ruckus in the Cage" event, MMA competitor, Travis Wolford experienced the unfortunate humiliation of literally having the shit beaten out of him...Ruckus in the Cage promoter Christoper Smith recently posted on facebook about the incident:"WARNING: Here it is folks. Everyone is still talking about it. Never seen anything this gross in my entire career of promoting fights but shit happens and could happen to anyone. Daniel Cooper literally beat the crap out of “The Brown Bomber” Travis Wolford in Ruckus in the Cage in Beckley Oct. 3. He had a colossal explosion where chili beans and everything he ate landed all over the mat. Says he lost 15 pounds…. Plans on fighting November 13 in Summersville to prove that it was just a accident. Any takers?"Check out The Funky Monkey (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts Newson facebook and online at FunkyMonkeyMMA.com for more exciting MMA action, news and interviews! This video is property of "Ruckus in the Cage" visit them online at: http://RuckusintheCage.com/ to stay up to date with the promotion!

Posted by The Funky Monkey (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts News on Monday, October 5, 2015

At a recent "Ruckus in the Cage" event, MMA competitor, Travis Wolford experienced the unfortunate humiliation of literally having the shit beaten out of him...

Ruckus in the Cage promoter Christoper Smith recently posted on facebook about the incident:
"WARNING: Here it is folks. Everyone is still talking about it. Never seen anything this gross in my entire career of promoting fights but shit happens and could happen to anyone. Daniel Cooper literally beat the crap out of “The Brown Bomber” Travis Wolford in Ruckus in the Cage in Beckley Oct. 3. He had a colossal explosion where chili beans and everything he ate landed all over the mat. Says he lost 15 pounds…. Plans on fighting November 13 in Summersville to prove that it was just a accident. Any takers?"

"Plans on fighting November 13 in Summerswillve to prove that it was just a accident"

Does he really have to prove that? I'll take his word for it, I promise.

Jack_Bauer -
RenegadeBoxing - 
Fighter literally has the CRAP beat out of him!!

At a recent "Ruckus in the Cage" event, MMA competitor, Travis Wolford experienced the unfortunate humiliation of literally having the shit beaten out of him...Ruckus in the Cage promoter Christoper Smith recently posted on facebook about the incident:"WARNING: Here it is folks. Everyone is still talking about it. Never seen anything this gross in my entire career of promoting fights but shit happens and could happen to anyone. Daniel Cooper literally beat the crap out of “The Brown Bomber” Travis Wolford in Ruckus in the Cage in Beckley Oct. 3. He had a colossal explosion where chili beans and everything he ate landed all over the mat. Says he lost 15 pounds…. Plans on fighting November 13 in Summersville to prove that it was just a accident. Any takers?"Check out The Funky Monkey (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts Newson facebook and online at FunkyMonkeyMMA.com for more exciting MMA action, news and interviews! This video is property of "Ruckus in the Cage" visit them online at: http://RuckusintheCage.com/ to stay up to date with the promotion!

Posted by The Funky Monkey (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts News on Monday, October 5, 2015

At a recent "Ruckus in the Cage" event, MMA competitor, Travis Wolford experienced the unfortunate humiliation of literally having the shit beaten out of him...

Ruckus in the Cage promoter Christoper Smith recently posted on facebook about the incident:
"WARNING: Here it is folks. Everyone is still talking about it. Never seen anything this gross in my entire career of promoting fights but shit happens and could happen to anyone. Daniel Cooper literally beat the crap out of “The Brown Bomber” Travis Wolford in Ruckus in the Cage in Beckley Oct. 3. He had a colossal explosion where chili beans and everything he ate landed all over the mat. Says he lost 15 pounds…. Plans on fighting November 13 in Summersville to prove that it was just a accident. Any takers?"

"Plans on fighting November 13 in Summerswillve to prove that it was just a accident"

Does he really have to prove that? I'll take his word for it, I promise.

He wants to get back on the pot..errr bike i meant Phone Post 3.0

This would have never happened if he had Rebook shorts on. Phone Post 3.0

The girl gagging made me laugh. Poor guy. Phone Post 3.0

Media Monster - The girl gagging made me laugh. Poor guy. Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ this and Hate420's post.

Her dry heaving noises sounded so legit ha ha ha

how do you not chew beans?

Can you imagine how that guy must be feeling right now, his face is plastered over every MMA and even mainstream news sites as the guy who shit himself in the middle of a fight.

He must be sitting at home with his curtains closed just thinking fuck, I'm the guy who shit all over the cage.

Seriously, where does he go from here? Phone Post 3.0

That's humiliating. Phone Post 3.0