Fighter needed Australia URGENT !!

"Soa Palalei won - RSC rd.2

Soa was too big and strong. Lots of time in the clinch with the US guy (can't remember his name) stomping his toes. Soa took him down a number of times and the guy escaped by climbing through the ropes.

In the second the US guy got a takedown, although he had to work very hard for it. Soa gave his back but simply stood up and shook him off. The fight went to ground again with Soa on top passing and geting full mount. The fight was stopped from punching."

Did Soa fight Christian? If so, then that's a nice win for him.

It was, indeed Wellisch that Soa defeated. Very nice win for him.

ttt xfc is the future of mma in australia and believe i have fought on justin show twice he is a top rated bloke who treats all fighters like gold great bloke, if u support him he will look after u 100 percent tt all the way for xfc come on guys get behind justin

TTT
TTT
TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt for the XFC!!!
where can i get tickets btw??

e-mail mr.international for 170lb fight in australia, he'll do it for a good price and he hasn't seen the souther cross yet and the ladies will love to have him there in the land down under! He told me he wants to also wrestle an alligator. By the way this isn't shonie it is his twin brother mr.national! his e-mail is Shoniecater@yahoo.com