Fighter questions

Hey all,

I have the first fighter interview for the blog I'm working on today in about 3 hours.

The blog is going to focus on up and comers on some of the major cards (titanfc, wsof, bellator, ufc, kotc).

Does the UG have any questions they want to hear fighters in general answer? Phone Post 3.0

Ask them if they actually follow the sport as a fan. As in, do they watch all of the major UFC/Bellator cards, etc, or do they just consider it a job and not necessarily have the time to follow everything going on in the sport.

zebers3 -

Ask them if they actually follow the sport as a fan. As in, do they watch all of the major UFC/Bellator cards, etc, or do they just consider it a job and not necessarily have the time to follow everything going on in the sport.

That is a good question. Wouldn't have thought of it. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like you`re hoping the UG asks better questions then you would have.

crowbar -

Would be a good idea for someone interviewing fighters Phone Post

DREXp -
crowbar -

Would be a good idea for someone interviewing fighters Phone Post

Well I'm hoping someone on the UG had thought of questions I haven't. Since the UG is the target audience as well I also hoped I would get feed back on what sort of questions they would be interested in hearing answered.

Anyway, the interview got pushed back until 11am CST Saturday, so roughly 9 hrs from now. So if anyone else has questions shoot. Phone Post 3.0