Fighter taps from hitting opponent too much Bonus!

I dont remember if this had already been posted here. Here it is anyway.

Bonus:  @ 5:30 they send in the slave children to clean the blood off the ground.

It has. (You can generally assume most anything has been posted here at some point. :) )

Good kid (man now I suppose). Felt that as an amateur, he was just in there to test himself, and it wasn't needed for either of them to take such damage in the context of ammy contest.

Forget who he trained with. He wasn't a member of the UG, but some of the members knew him if I recall. Was he one of Quincy's crew?

Solid dude.

Never thought I'd see that... his opponent was 100% done though

if u dont want to hit him anymore, why not just grapple?

Wildcard - It has. (You can generally assume most anything has been posted here at some point. :) )

Good kid (man now I suppose). Felt that as an amateur, he was just in there to test himself, and it wasn't needed for either of them to take such damage in the context of ammy contest.

Forget who he trained with. He wasn't a member of the UG, but some of the members knew him if I recall. Was he one of Quincy's crew?

I think he was one of Quincy's guys. Lots of respect there most likely taught by one of the forums greatest. Rip

While at first it seems admirable that the guy felt bad and didn't want to hit em anymore, I later felt it was a bitch move. You robbed this guy of a chance to fight adversity and dig deep for the win. I think the Asian kid just felt tired and knew this guy was going to keep coming so he hid behind some noble shit to leave with the W. That's some bs right there. You don't do that to a mf you just whooped on and then rob him of his chance to get even. You just punched him in the head 20 times and then tapped to save yourself from getting pummeled back after spending your wad. Fuck this guy..

Asian just beat his ass and stole the glory for himself... selfish 

KnockoutThoughts -

While at first it seems admirable that the guy felt bad and didn't want to hit em anymore, I later felt it was a bitch move. You robbed this guy of a chance to fight adversity and dig deep for the win. I think the Asian kid just felt tired and knew this guy was going to keep coming so he hid behind some noble shit to leave with the W. That's some bs right there. You don't do that to a mf you just whooped on and then rob him of his chance to get even. You just punched him in the head 20 times and then tapped to save yourself from getting pummeled back after spending your wad. Fuck this guy..

That guy. He's here. 

Why not just submit him if you think he can't take anymore punches?

KnockoutThoughts -

Yeah I agree. You think his opponent was happy he did that? Who cares if it's an amateur fight they are both there to fight and win and the white dude was still game and coming forward.

If the fight needs to be stopped the ref is there to do it. It's not cool for him to decide the guy has had enough, the Asian guy basically awarded himself a tko win in the eyes of everyone watching. Bitch move.

sagemma -
KnockoutThoughts -

Yeah I agree. You think his opponent was happy he did that? Who cares if it's an amateur fight they are both there to fight and win and the white dude was still game and coming forward.

If the fight needs to be stopped the ref is there to do it. It's not cool for him to decide the guy has had enough, the Asian guy basically awarded himself a tko win in the eyes of everyone watching. Bitch move.

The more I think about it... you're both probably right. 

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -

Never thought I'd see that... his opponent was 100% done though

Disagree.

That was lame af. Dude kept coming and the tapper was gassing. Fuck that guy. Sportsmanship my ass.

But what about the kids cleaning up the blood at the end?

Would you enjoy it if you were playing a team in hockey, battling it out in a hard fought game, and the other team decided to start launching pucks into their own net because they decided you'd had enough?

Would you like to see this become the norm in MMA? Opponents just start tapping when they've decided they beat the guy?

MMA is a sport, this type of nonsense shouldn't be applauded in athletics. I can't think of a single person I know that would want to win this way.

I loved it. Some things are far more important than amateur MMA victories over outclassed opponents. His surrender loudly sent the message home he was not willing to extend the mismatch any further. I've been told on this board over and over there is noshame to tap to strikes. I'm not sure I'm convinced, but at least lets see some consistency when the guy taps due to too many strikes.

Kudos to what appears to be a genuine nice guy.

If the guy truly felt bad, he wouldn't have been going for the early KO with those early knees and headkicks, and throwing all that fancy spinning elbow punch shit to embarrass his opponent. The guy gassed.. that's what happens when you're out there to impress others and not just sticking to the basics. He gassed and tried to find an out before the other guy had a chance to do his damage. He robbed the other guy of the comeback.. that's bitch shit. And all this outclassed talk is nonsense. The Asian kid had a speed advantage, that's it. He kept getting there first. Once he gassed, that advantage would go out the window. He gave everything he's got to get this guy out of there early and it didn't work. Just look at how the white guy responded at the end. He threw his hands up like "WTF?".. nobody wants to win like that. Participation trophies are for pussies. Let me earn my victory or accept my loss like a man. Don't cheat me..

Samoa -
KnockoutThoughts -

That guy. He's here. 

Dude, you better watch your fucking mouth. This dude is the toughest bus driver in California with HEAVY HANDS.

mkou -
Samoa -
KnockoutThoughts -

That guy. He's here. 

Dude, you better watch your fucking mouth. This dude is the toughest bus driver in California with HEAVY HANDS.

Look at this asshole. Mkou you're stuck in a loop and can't get out. It's tired. Give it a rest. Samoa is the fam.