fighter wanted £500 purse

fighter wanted for the goshin ryu british m.m.a championships,the show takes place in the north east of england,the fighter needed will have to be over 100kg.The fighter has a record of 1 win 1 loss pro rules.He hasnt fought for 2 years and is around 112 kg.The purse for the event is £500,,travel costs will be met by fighter.also accomodation for corner man and fighter will be provided free of charge,any 1 interested,send a private message or reply to this thread.An english or british fighter would be ideal.

rwynne@tuffenuff.ws

When will the event take place?

april 2nd

ttt for warren and peter

cheers spec.il get that video your after if peter hasnt already mailed you bout it

not that i know of. cheers

I have many fighters-
pridefighter11@hotmail.com

500 dollars isnt that much to go outside he USA
so i think they may have to offer more $$

500 dollars isnt that much to go outside he USA so i think they may have to offer more $$FYI, the price is in British pounds.£500 = $916

the dollar was 2-1 against the pound last time i checked 1 week ago thats $1000 dollars,plus 2 nights in accomodation,nutha equivalent of $200,thats around £1200. but with the costs of flights from the u.s. it will work out too much i think.thats why a british or close to britain, european fighter would be preffered.

any takers

OK stupid question time,,, what is 100kg in pounds??

2.24 lbs to the kilo my man.

2.205Lbs per kilo, it's mid sized HW 245ish.

I see maths isn't your thing!

2.2 x100 = 220

yip,2.2x 100 is correct thats around 15stone 10 in old english,220 pounds.

It's a 112kg fighter, 2.205*112kg=246.96Lbs, you just didn't read the post.