Fighter with Highest Bushido Factor Of all Time?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yawn Phone Post

Haha I just needed a reason to post this photo. Just learned how to post photos today.. sorry guys haha

big nog

No, TS may be right.  Enson is Def top 3 when it comes to heart.

if people dont believe in Enson's bushido, watch him vs Igor V in Pride.

timmyfront - if people dont believe in Enson's bushido, watch him vs Igor V in Pride.

One of those special fights where the loser gains a ton of respect.

Also one of the worst beatdowns ever.

Classic fight!

I would agree

ttt

rorce greasy - rickson had no budo.

(or had no chance to prove it)

thus... was have stories of 400-1.

Its 400-0 brah... Phone Post

Art Corvelay - Hendo faces off against HW superstars, younger superstar champs, and absolutely terrifying fights in terms of risk against lesser opponents. I was a hater during my introduction to mma, but he is clearly one of the sport's warriors.

Sorry TRT regime makes him ineligible

Focker101 -
Art Corvelay - Hendo faces off against HW superstars, younger superstar champs, and absolutely terrifying fights in terms of risk against lesser opponents. I was a hater during my introduction to mma, but he is clearly one of the sport's warriors.

Ok, Shogun Phone Post

Saku is the correct answer. Phone Post

Yuki Nakai

I talked to enson before my last fight and all he had to say was " kill or be killed"

NickLaney - 
rorce greasy - rickson had no budo.

(or had no chance to prove it)

thus... was have stories of 400-1.
Its 400-0 brah... Phone Post

haha

rosario00 - 
Focker101 -

Ok, Shogun Phone Post

Well Shogun does not have a Dr. 's note stating he needs a top up..

elgringo - Yuki Nakai

good one Phone Post

"Bushido...Baroni - same fuckin' thing, pal" Phone Post

Have to throw koscheck on here. Man brings it every time and will fight anyone anytime. Might be a bit of an asshole, but have to respect his budo. Phone Post