Fighters for Mexico *2 DAY EVENT*

The upcoming event is Juarez Mexico will be held on Dec. 17 AND 18. And will be the first time 3 minute rounds are included.

Still looking for fighters to fill the database we have been talking about.

If interested email me at:

gamezrodolfo77@yahoo.com.mx

-Rodolfo Gamez

ttt

Ray Steinbeiss 3-0, e-mail me at rmswrestler@yahoo.com

I'm up, I live about 2 hrs away Carlsbad N.M You can check out my stats at www.delucascombatacademy.com
I'm weighin around 225lbs. Jimmy Westfall

I'm up, I live about 2 hrs away Carlsbad N.M You can check out my stats at www.delucascombatacademy.com
I'm weighin around 225lbs. Jimmy Westfall
K.O.T.C. WVC USWF X-1 Japan and many many more.
(505)302-8543 cell.

still looking rodolfo. that shit seems to hide, too bad you can't hide from it, haha.

TTT

TTT....Gracias Fito...Master vic-D

man its going to be wild big name fighters on the card and cool guests of honor

Ya, and vince in there just in awe of both of them. LOL

Up for another good event! :-)

TTT for Arizona fighters representing. Get Ray Steinbeiss in the show.

Is Ebersol fighting?

hey parrish they have midget wrestling..tell the wife and my kids i said hi and ill be by right after you leave for work..jk.. bro take care...i love meeting those guys..

LOL You one crazy mofo... I missed you last week at RITC. Saw Andy there. When is the next time we are gonna go the electric boogaloo in Havasu?

jan the party will be on .get on the card call me or chuck it will be a blast...

did you get my email? lars b.

yeah, i'm fighting. i got this pretty freshman frat boy that took my belts as a frat initiation, because i have been around with a wrestler or two from that college, so he knew i fought, and i guess he trains at a McDojo or something. Can't blame the kid, i guess i would have done it too, if in the same situation, but i told him to keep them until i break his arms and take them back. should be a good time!!!

TTT for this event...TTT for RICCO RODRIGUEZ fighting on the Main event for the MMA MEXICO's SHW world championship belt.....and TTT for all of you guys supporting the MMA MEXICO's events......Hey Brian& Vince...see ya soon guys...i have a bad ass afterfights party planed as always .....Master Vic-D

Yo Ebersole and Lucero See you guys there!!!

Jake Thunder Hattan