Fighters hurting their legacies....

BJ Penn, Tito, Connor

Who else?  Those 3 are pretty obvious.

frankiscool - 

BJ Penn, Tito, Connor

Any of the guys who keep fighting well after their prime...

Add Chuck to the list...

Why Tito?

ChimpFL - 

Why Tito?

The same Tito who said his company was a "billion dollar" company on the Apprentice....the same one who has had a cracked skull...the same one who is fighting Del Rio?  Why is he doing this? 

1 Like
frankiscool -
ChimpFL - 

Why Tito?

The same Tito who said his company was a "billion dollar" company on the Apprentice....the same one who has had a cracked skull...the same one who is fighting Del Rio?  Why is he doing this? 

beating Del Rio proves hes the best eveeeer

fedor

but most great  fighters have a long string of losses b4 they quit

Love the guy...but I have a feeling Cowboy going to be one of those guys who can't let go.

B.J. Penn's recents street fights... - YouTube

haha, Chael just mentioned BJ dismantling his "legacy"

Great minds thing alike

Jon Jones 

knappster -
frankiscool -
ChimpFL - 

Why Tito?

beating Del Rio proves hes the best eveeeer

Dos Caras Jr. Is not a joke. Tito is going into the deep end against this guy. He allowed himself to be KO'd by Cro Cop in order to have Tito think it would be an easy fight. He was setting a trap, to be sprung only when he is standing across from Tito. What patience and foresight. Del Rio is a a dangerous Doberman amongst a bunch of chiuahchuas.   Bet the house on ADR aka Dos Caras aka The Truth aka the Guy who don't care if Paige is being butt hunted by multiple bruthas just to make Tito think he is unaware...    What genius

frankiscool -
ChimpFL -

Why Tito?

The same Tito who said his company was a "billion dollar" company on the Apprentice....the same one who has had a cracked skull...the same one who is fighting Del Rio? Why is he doing this?

frankiscool -

BJ Penn, Tito, Connor

What does "damaging their legacy" mean? Seriously? It's a popular cliche that doesnt really mean anything. "Oh no, I wasnt perfect my whole career. My legacy was tarnished and I'll take this to my grave." Really? How does that affect anyone's life?