Fighters needed for possible AFL/Bullet GA event

tony need ur number to pass on to manger. liked ur email and would kill either one of those turkies.

Steve The Hooligan Steinbeiss
Record: 3-1 with 2 KO's in MMA and 7-0 with 4 KO's in PRO Kickboxing (2X winner K-1)
Height: 6'3
Weight: 205 lbs
Style: Heavy Hands, Kick Boxer
2 time Winner K-1 Battle at the Bellagio
3 time BODOG Fight Veteran
"BODOG Fighter to Watch" (Sherdog)
World Combat League Veteran - LA All-Stars

Read Blog.

Steve “The Hooligan” Steinbeiss comes from Chandler Arizona and trains out of the prestigious Arizona Combat Sports. The World Champion Trainers Trevor and Todd Lally train Steve. Steve is a highly decorated kick boxer who was recently chosen as a “Fighter To Watch” by Sherdog. Steve Steinbeiss is a complete fighter. In his training camp he has World Champion wresters, strikers and Jiu-jitsu practitioners. Steve trains full time and is looking for a long-term fight contract.

Steve Steinbeiss is known for his solid hands and knock out power in his kicks. Steve has won standing and through submission. His preference is to win with a KO from strikes. Steve trains with TUF III Veteran Jesse Forbes, TUF 7 contender CB Dollaway, All-American Wrestlers Ryan Bader and Aaron Simpson, Thales Leties, World Champion Jamie Varner, and his brother Ray Steinbeiss. He has KO and TKO victories over Jeff Ford and Anthony Rea and a submission over Wayne Andrews.

Thanks,
Todd Lally
tlall01@hotmail.com

Junior can be on this card, this is an AFL/Bullet event. Mr. Assuncao, I will call you this week, and I have a lot of choices for you, just waiting for some feedback from the AFL guys.

up

TTT

ttt

TTT

ttt for a great show and tony's not too bad himself :)

XXX

TTT

ttt...for SPROUT

cjjscout get please contant me about fighters for an upcoming card.

tim oneal
407 722-2069

ttt, and thanks Diablo!! Where's your green name?

ttt, Can't wait.

ttt

ttt

ttt

Tony, send me your email address.  I have been sent emails that I think were meant for you.  Thanks.  Michael@georgiamma.com.  Can't wait for this event. 

I dont know, i was wondering how im supposed to get that awesome green name, just didnt know how?