Fighters needed May30th TJ, Mx.

Total Combat Mexico will be having its 3rd event on May 30th Memorial Weekend we are looking for fighters for that event. email tjfights@yahoo.com

i´ve emailed you a couple of times... but.. no answer..

i'll call you in a few days, eric. as long as this hamstring heals well, i should be in this one.

ttt

cool I will be there

MANY OF THE TOP ARIZONA FIGHTERS WILL BE FIGHTING IN ARIZONA MAY 28th...so dunno???

Eriq email me, Z Dawg Blair juijitsuguy@yahoo.com

are you gonna cover airfair?

ttt

again no airfare... our venue only sits 1000 people we are focusing on building up the MMA scene in Mexico.. So we are looking for fighters that can drive in.. Its holiday weekend so no work on Monday.....Should be a great event.... tjfights@yahoo.com

NO prob Shannon, we are still small show we only book 10-fights, but the party is the shizznit!! We can still use some of your lower level guys..Thanks for the support... www.totalcombat.org

hey eriq can I fight,, that show is fun as hell...

Hell yeah Joe,, hey Lars B leave your email, I havent got anything from you...

I didnt see any guys from city boxing fightng on that show..Does city boxing have an NHB team other than lister?

yes City Boxing does have a few MMA fighters, just didnt have anyone ready to fight on that date. Hopefully we will see some of their fighters on May 30th card... www.totalcombat.org

ttt

eric- got your email, but its all screwed up so i can't send emails out right now. i'll get back to you this weekend. i got 2 guys that are for sure 100%. I'm supposed to fight in Arizona on May 15th.. so i dunno if I can, but i will be there nonetheless. we'll talk more this weekend.

where in Az.. I am supposed to be in Phoenix that weekend...

The Coroner should be flown in!

the coroner1@yahoo.com

Some day, Coroner...hopefully!!

ttt