FIGHTERS NEEDED SAT JAN 20TH

I better contact the posting comission to make sure my posting card is up to date.

Was getting the bloodwork hard to do?

If i only knew I only needed to ingnore a debt for 8 months to make it go away.

I see the usual floats in the "idiot parade" are out on this post lol......Its "spicy" time !!!!lol

Call me crazy, but I might have something positive to say...

Based on what I saw at the SUAF show, it looks like a great place for new fighters to get some experience.

That's all I am going to say. Good luck to all the fighters who compete Jan 20

Joe , you are a first class guy , with the exception of letting my fight go waaaaaaayyy to long ( that kid was tough)I was happy to have you as part of the event. lol

ttt

Les i just have to say your a dick and i still do and will kick you fat wanna be in the fight game ass

hey when is that 155er you have going to fight me
you know who im talkin about right . i had a fight with him in VERNON on KOTC and then 2 days after i said yes to the fight we got a call sayin he cant fight ... guess ppl were talkin to him eh
i can see how you would not let him fight who wants one of there guys to get there ass kicked

ttt just 4 les

Barkhouse vs the guy who wanted to fight Kyle!
Make it happen Les!

cacrpn do i know you ? and do you know that guys name

hey just went to your web page its funny how its the same as the evolution one just pgcc now
and when you go to contacts it has number for evolution now why is that on your page if you were not part of evolution

Tower of Power vs Kevinmma set it up Les Jan 20

Kevin, all of a sudden you got shit to talk? lol
Keep talkin kiddo. Move on the soap opera is long done.

les i have shit to say all the time

i just work alot so i get on when i can but your still a dick

Whats next kiddo you gonna call me a "jerk" or "stupid head". Get on with your life Kevin the past is the past.

i did get on with my life im not at your shit hole gym

"cacrpn do i know you ? and do you know that guys name"
kevmma, I think I met you once. Can't remember the PGCC fighter's name.

where?

Les and/or his wife/girlfriend took the money that pigdog's deceased grandmother's willed to him and use technicalities as an excuse to not pay him back.

Choose carefully the people you do business with.