Fighters React After Commentator Laura Sanko Shares “Quarterly thirst trap” Photo on Social Media

Just here to complain about the revisionist history.

7 Likes

Did you guys now back in the day when Laura was doing commentary for Invicta, her girfriend who won the belt, frenchkissed her on live tv and she just laughed, cause of the shock, lol

1 Like

1 Like

Chicken scratch is probably thinking of Tonya Evinger.

Sanko is married.

3 Likes

Wrong,

Tonya sexually assaulted Sanko.

I wish she got the police involved,

How dare that ugly lezza put her crusty redneck lips on that beautiful thing

5 Likes

Could you imagine what was going behind close doors of her home???

2 Likes

excited eric andre GIF

2 Likes

Ha. Is the guy behind her her cuck?

Haha he doesn’t look happy

But why though?

I have no clue

I looked into it.

It was a charity thing 23yrs ago

1 Like

Sanko talks about having to deal with a lot of negative attention simply because of her gender. She explained the drawbacks of social media, where anyone can make up any tale. Sanko said, “whether it was fans that saw me call LFA or even Invicta fans saw me call Invicta and then LFA and then Contender series for a few years I feel like so at least some core of the fan base has been on on this ride with me um you’re always going to have detractors think, women in particular get commented on, in a particular way that men who are new to a role would never get” .

Goodness gracious, I wonder why that happens???

4 Likes

People who think Trump is going to save them from drag queens didn’t actually know the guy prior to 2016. He’s only saying shit about it because the base cares.

3 Likes

Lol

Looking fucking glorious :crazy_face:

As close to a 10 as it gets.

1 Like

“Respect me for my work!”

“Here are my tits! #thirsttrapthirsdayzzzzzzz

1 Like

I feel bad for you :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

No way, just take a look at Dutch women, lol