fighters take on dan black

"I also know that the guy you claim you train for mma fights, jake shields, thinks you're a clown. He told joe and i this at the last ufc in vegas, along with 2 other guys including glibert melendez.

He also said that the pictures of you holding pads for nick diaz, you know, the ones you posted all over the internet, he said those were hilarious too. He said that must have been the ONLY day you have ever held pads for nick.

Needless to say we all laughed our asses"

-eddie bravo

Come on CUO--

He done taken a beating. You're piling on now.

mace- dan never ceases.  maybe he'll shut up now, but i doubt it.

I know--I tried to get him to, and Bravo I think even gave him chances. The guy just doesn't seem to realize what is going to be in store for him. Gotta protect the ignorant as well sometimes.

I see the other side as well. Bravo has been tarred and feathered incessantly, and been largely silent.

when eddie talks shit, he looks like a bully, so sometimes other people have to stand up for him. 

I think dan's ego just popped 3 times

"I also know that the guy you claim you train for mma fights, jake shields, thinks you're a clown. He told joe and i this at the last ufc in vegas, along with 2 other guys including glibert melendez.

He also said that the pictures of you holding pads for nick diaz, you know, the ones you posted all over the internet, he said those were hilarious too. He said that must have been the ONLY day you have ever held pads for nick.

Needless to say we all laughed our asses"

Needless to say you sound like a bored queer repeating this for the love of your life Eddie Bravo ,,formerly known as Eduardo Cano jr...(changed his name)

Eddie,,Why would guys laugh their asses off at him holding pads one time for Nick Diaz ?? Thats funny ?? Pretty lame bro ...We all know your "cool guy " cause your friends with Joe Rogan but is this something you really bring up at a fight ?? Im sure some fighters would probably laugh at your ass wearing all that makeup you wear .

Also ,, I dont know either party ...but ganging up to make yourself look cool is fuckin retarded ,,so is sucking cock in public like CUIO does regularily ....

how about i insult your coach and ill see how you react?

momita .. nobody can put it any better!

ttb

No, who is it?

???

LMFAO@ CUO's endless crusade to defend Edgar Cano's honor. Far worse than Jake Shields dissing Dan Black IMO.

Your right ,I dont have a coach and im a pussy tjboren .. not cool like some guys who know all the fighters on here ..lol... but that doesnt change the facts of the matter ...

good lookin out Jaydub ... I love this place

CUO spend more time training and less time jocking Dan & Eddie and stop trying to pass off the bogus $40 privates like they're worth something.

damn!!!

Why are you people always putting the black man down?

good god this still isnt over? its not that long of a drive if you really wanna tell him something. Would have taken you less time then to make all these stupid ass posts.

fire with fire

Momita that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other note, man I laugh when a guy name drops hard core, and then slips up his story from over exxagerating, or just plain lying.

I say emabarrass the hell out of mma wannabbes!!!!!

"Who is Dan Black?"

dan black is a screen name/alter ego Eddie Bravo uses for funin' around. there is no such real person.