Fighters that never really lived up to the hype

Roger Gracie - I thought he was going to come in and submit people standing and on the ground. In my opinion he is one of the greatest BJJ practitioners evah!
I thought that would count for something. Phone Post

bispingpokedmybrowneye - Machida
Shogun
Arona
Rampage
Crocop
Nogueira Brothers
Gomi Phone Post
You forgot:

Royce Gracie
Sakuraba
Fedor
Chuck Liddell
Jon Jones Phone Post 3.0

Shogun
Arona
Rampage
Crocop
Nogueira Brothers
Gomi Phone Post
Haha I see what you did there Phone Post 3.0

downunderground -
Shogun
Arona
Rampage
Crocop
Nogueira Brothers
Gomi Phone Post
Haha I see what you did there Phone Post 3.0

Thx Phone Post

Remember when Brandon Vera would do interviews where it was discussed which title he should win first and whether or not he'd give up one belt or be a multiple division champ ?

Good times.

Turdkutter - Anderson silva. Phone Post 3.0
Delete your account Phone Post 3.0

Vera
Lombard
Overeem
Scott Coker Phone Post 3.0

UFC Reem Phone Post 3.0

Lombard, Sokoudjou, Vera, Akiyama, and I always thought that Rolles Gracie was pretty hyped coming into the UFC. That was before Joey Beltran stepped up on short notice and took care of that.. Phone Post 3.0

So far Uriah Hall...

I don't watch The Ultimate Fighter anymore - it's been shit since about the 2nd or 3rd season when it didn't become so much about fighting as it did about acting like a retard.

Anyway - heard about the guy non-stop because of his KO's on the show. Now that I've seen his two UFC fights, it seems the guy is on the road to being a Phillipe Nover. Looks great on the show, then just can't get it done with it really matters.

On that note - I noticed Nover is still fighting. I thought he quit, but I guess not. Looks like he won the LW title for the Ring of Combat.

slamming -
Shogun
Arona
Rampage
Crocop
Nogueira Brothers
Gomi Phone Post
You forgot:

Royce Gracie
Sakuraba
Fedor
Chuck Liddell
Jon Jones Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post

Rampage after he KO'd Wand. Not sure if anyone has ever misled people so much about how good he was, how much he cared, or how exciting he would be without ever delivering. I bought that hype for like 2 or 3 years too.... Phone Post

FingerorMoon -
Remember when Brandon Vera would do interviews where it was discussed which title he should win first and whether or not he'd give up one belt or be a multiple division champ ?

Good times.
Believe the truth baby!! Still time Phone Post 3.0

inspireduk - Roger Gracie - I thought he was going to come in and submit people standing and on the ground. In my opinion he is one of the greatest BJJ practitioners evah!
I thought that would count for something. Phone Post
He did submit a lot of ppl. Good fighters too. He also beat and bloodied Jardine. Phone Post 3.0

How has no one mentioned G-Sot?? Phone Post 3.0

He accomplished a lot and I enjoy his fights, but sadly I have to say BJ Penn.

bigbenpie - How has no one mentioned G-Sot?? Phone Post 3.0

Because G-Sot is fucking legit.

About 99% of fighters that came from Pride. How quickly people forget.

aaronlynton -

Wilson Goveia

James McSweeney

Mcsweeney lived up to expectations Phone Post

Conor mcgregor Phone Post 3.0