Fighters though "good" but ur simply NOT A FAN of.

This isn't meant to be a "fighter bashing thread", but rather for UG to sound off to those fighters though actually good, accomplished and well-known to a lot, or not so many, but some of us simply can't be a fan of for various reasons.

I'll get things going, here's my top 5 at the moment:

1. GEORGES ST.PIERRE - I used to be a fan of GSP back when he was the "Rush" we all knew until Matt Serra at UFC 69 took that monicker and ran with it... forever (well not really forever but you guys get the point). Though GSP keeps winning and is still one of the top guys pound-for-pound in the world, and is obviously an amazing role model for both fighters and fans alike and great company man, with an unparalleled dedication and work ethic, unfortunately he's now a turned into a "point fighter" and his killer instinct, quite possibly the most vital intangible a fighter must possess, is now non-existent. GSP says though he's come full circle and turning back the clock against Carlos Condit this UFC 154... we'll see.

2. BENSON HENDERSON - Frankie Edgar won. Twice. I'll leave it at that :)

3. DOMINICK CRUZ - Speaking of Frankie, I think of the current UFC World Bantamweight Champion known as "The Dominator" somewhat a lighter version of Frankie... but at least I've seen Frankie finish a guy. Cruz? I haven't seen him "dominate" somebody, much less finish, not even in the WEC.

4. DEMETRIOUS JOHNSON - Uncle Creepy won. Twice. I'll leave it at that :)

5. JON JONES - "Bones" credentials are undeniable, and he could very well be the best 205-lbs. fighter to ever grace the Octagon (IMO it's Chuck Liddell and always will be but that's another argument), but I'm simply not a fan of his. I just don't like the way he fights, the way he uses his size advantage, the way he takes down elite strikers and (this is the worst) the way he tries, but fails, to mimic the greatest fighter of all time Anderson Silva.

A rude thread, as much as i admire Frank Mir as i fighter i simply cannot root for him in a fight Phone Post

Vitor
Forrest
Rampage
Kampmann came off very whiny and annoying in his losses to Shields and Diego.
Gray Maynard, boring in and outside the octagon. Phone Post

I looked up Henderson's and Johnson's records and can't find the losses you speak of. Oh yeah, because they won those fights... on the judges scorecards and mine. I agree about Jon Jones however. To be that much of a "physical freak" and say that has nothing to do with it in his interviews, bothers the piss out of me. And, although he HAS lived up to the hype, the GOAT talk started way too soon imo.

GSP
Frankie Edgar
Jon Jones Phone Post

Lol at the bones haters. Dude is on course to be once in a lifetime and all of you pussies have sandy cunts and want to hate because you 'don't like his size advantagw' wah wah wah.

Go fist yourselves pussys. Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Vitor
Forrest
Rampage

Wtf, the entire audience felt Kampmann had won, and so did Rogan, and he asked Kampmann if he also did, and he said he felt he won, that's not whiny.

Jon Jones
Cain Valasquez
Clay Guida
Werdum
Dodson

Bisping,
Cain

For me, Lesnar was a guy that I was impartial to at first but then began to dislike intensely. When I first heard about him being signed to the UFC and heard he was a former pro-wrestler, I wasn't too fussed about it. I did get pretty shitty when he was awarded a title shot after going 1-1 as he was an unknown, unranked fighter to me. What did it for me though was his actions after his fight with Mir at UFC 100. The way he acted was an absolute disgrace and from then on, all I wanted to see was him lose the belt and disappear. Having such an influential figure in the sport act the way he did after the fight was disgusting and disrespectful to the many MMA fighters before him that had tried so hard to build integrity and respect in a sport that was viewed as human cock-fighting by many of the greats.

Also, a few other guys I just can't/couldn't seem to get behind:
Frankie Edgar
Joe Stevenson
Matt Hughes
Michael Bisping

Don't ask me why, some fighters I like and some I just don't.

imanley - Jon Jones
Cain Valasquez
Clay Guida
Werdum
Dodson

Why Cain and werdum? Phone Post

Jon jones, benson, Barnett, guida Phone Post

SunnyKO'd my SN -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Vitor
Forrest
Rampage

Wtf, the entire audience felt Kampmann had won, and so did Rogan, and he asked Kampmann if he also did, and he said he felt he won, that's not whiny.

Audience doesn't mean shit, just like when they boo when fighters are engaging....means nothing. He was whining about the Diego decision online after it was done. He was claiming Shields did no damage and complaining even before the decision was announced. Rogan even replied by saying "neither did you". Phone Post

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
SunnyKO'd my SN -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Vitor
Forrest
Rampage

Audience doesn't mean shit, just like when they boo when fighters are engaging....means nothing. He was whining about the Diego decision online after it was done. He was claiming Shields did no damage and complaining even before the decision was announced. Rogan even replied by saying "neither did you". Phone Post

I honestly don't remember much about the Shields fight. And I agree about the audience, but almost everybody on the UG felt Martin won, and you'll be hard pressed to find more than a handful of people who disagrees. Kampmann WON that fight, the decision was a farce, and his reaction to it was not whiny, it was very sensible. He felt he won, he said he did, and of course he was disappointed. He's one of the most entertaining fighters in the whole promotion, it makes no sense to dislike him. Honestly, you must be the only person to actively dislike him. Which is alright, but a bit unfair, the guy seems alright to me. I am definitely a fan of his.

Chael

You named 5/7 if the UFC champs.... Phone Post

^^5/8 Phone Post

UGCTT_Blake - 

You named 5/7 if the UFC champs.... Phone Post

I did, but yeah I didn't really notice it until you told me lol.

And I think that'll change soon, as Nick and Nate will dethrone GSP and Bendo, with Hendo knocking out Jones and Barao stopping Cruz.

Has to be Mike Pierce. Phone Post

Faber and Florian for being teacher's pets. Title shot after title shot. Enough. Zuffa's fault.

Wand Silva may be the best example of a true fighter, but I have never once rooted for him. I don't know why. He's one of the most exciting guys ever to compete, but I always wanted the other guy (except Tito) to win. Maybe it was how ruthlessly he crushed cans in Pride. Maybe it was excessive. I felt the same way about Cro Cop a few years into his career, but I was a fan at first.

Kendall Grove- No idea why. Maybe the nickname?