Simms
Yves Edwards
Randy Couture
Takada
Linland
Tanner
Kondo

Just the ones right now off the top of my head

"I think he shows with a little work, ordinary ppl (simms) can make it.." - Ferox13

WTF is normal about a 6'10" guy with bad impulse control that goes into a rage and starts kicking and hitting the cage after a loss?

I cannot think of any fighters besides maybe Yvel (dirty bastard), Schreiber (dirty bastard) and Hoffman (woman beater). I would also say Ogawa and Yoshida for doing works and ruining the respect I had for them as Judo players. Finally I will mention Takada but lets be serious, he is not a fighter at all.

(EDIT) I repsect Rickson as a BJJ promoter and teacher, but I will toss him in as an MMA fake - but it is really his nuthuggers I hate.

Roy jones for making an excuse the first time(toothache,WTF?) And for
saying he was bored with Tarver the second time he fought him.

Wes is cool as shit,I'm sure all these other fighters mentioned don't give a shit about these threads. I think these threads show no respect for guys that get in the cage, or make it to the big show but I guess it's tough being keyboard champs.

'Simms is the reason I took up MArtials Arts,He is great for the sport'

Yeah, thats right, giving your opponent the middle finger and stomping on a guys head, which is illegal, will bring this sport to the mainstream.

'he was a fighter with no natural skills,Then he trained and made it into the octogon'

The only reason why he made it to the octagon was because of his height and he trains with the Hammerhouse.

'I think he shows with a little work, ordinary ppl can make it'

Daiju Takase would be a better posterboy for this.

what would this sport be without the passion people with favourites and fighters they dont like, its all about the fans, their loves and hates leavemhurt your a twat

"I think he shows with a little work, ordinary ppl can make it.."

LMAO at calling Simms an ordinary person.
He is a giant freak!!!

I hate these stupid arse threads...

Tank, Tim Sylvia, Jens Pulver, Ricardo Arona, Lee Murray

HUGO DUARTE!

Tank is a good guy. funny thing is, 99% of the posts about fighters you hate, you have never met in real life.

I met Tank at a club once, he drank cocktails with us and I had a good time. He even went on the dance floor and was mocking some guy trying to dance like an extra from Grease.

I will say the only person who has rubbed me the wrong way was Tony Frunkland and he also stepped on some guys head after his bout in the UFC.

i can't believe i forgot lee murray on my list

Unless some pro fighter specifically dissed you, how could you hate him? That is a very strong emotion to have against someone you personally don't know.

I have fighters I like less than others due to their attitudes or fighting style but none that I remotely hate.

Ken Shamrock, Tito Ortiz. Wes Simms, Theguy who Delivered the bite to wess(how whack), umm dan severn, kimo, Nick Diaz, Robbie lawler,matt hughes, takada, fujita, Dos Caras Jr, pele, Sapp, TIm Slyvia, lee muray, phil baroni, R.Arona... i dont hate these guys, they just rub me the wrong way with some of there attitude and things they say, and how they carry themselves, not flameing just oppinion.

Shamrocks - dont like the tudes, im waiting for a Horn rematch, Ken acts like a god

Lindland - good but snorefest

Fighters who wont tap - it just makes the sport look barbaric

Wallid - just obnoxious, shows more strength than skill

Mike Kyle - if youre trying to breathe, why do you have to bite?

Tiki - horrible attitude, great pouter

HATERS!

All of You!

BARONI

BARONI

Roy Jones Jr.

no hate..just had to add that Big Wes is the man!!...i would order any mma event that had Hollywood Sims on it!!..Wes you owe the people on the live fighter chat a powerbomb and a dropkick at your next fight...don't forget this time...lol