Fighters UFC will bring back for 20th anniversary?

Frank or Ken Shamrock have a shot? Royce obviously. Patrick Smith, Keith Hackney, Harold Howard, Kimo Leopoldo, Dan Severn, Tank Abbott?

Who do you all think they will bring in?

Nigga have u seen the recent interview where dfw is going off on the shamrocks? Phone Post

Dan Hardy and Leonard Garcia

Rudi - 

Nigga have u seen the recent interview where dfw is going off on the shamrocks? Phone Post

I have lol, which is why I asked if there's a shot. Even a remote one, with this being such a historic event. Not bringing Ken back would be a shame really.

You mean for a match? No one not currently on the roster. For a crowd appearance? Well, Royce, obviously. Beyond that it's not something that calls for a reunion. I don't think they're planning any ceremonies or anything.

LOL isn't Ken Barbies husband? Phone Post

stevekt - Dan Hardy and Leonard Garcia
Lol? Phone Post 3.0

Chromium - 

You mean for a match? No one not currently on the roster. For a crowd appearance? Well, Royce, obviously. Beyond that it's not something that calls for a reunion. I don't think they're planning any ceremonies or anything.

Oh hell no, not matches lol. Dana said they're brining a lot of the old guys back for the event (anyone who wants to come were his words) and it sounded like he wanted to acknowledge them that night. I don't know if he will bring them all into the octagon or what.

Andy Anderson IMO

Jimmerson will be there I'm sure, he works for the UFC these days.