Fighters wanted Minnesota and area

The dawg is wanting to come inside and play!

Adawg Sullivan Adawg69@cox.net

Top ^

Hi Dawg - not these shows - but we should have an event comingt up that I want you on for sure!!!!!!!! - You, Joe and all the kids from AZ.

Have not seen your partner up here in a while - but I work out at different times now - do you have his e-mail - I would like to send him a note.

ttt

TTT

Hey Jeff - were you been? I'm hopeing to get you in on your first show sometime.
Have you been training?

ttt

Hey Mike, Ive been running and hitting the bag a few times a week... I broke my nose about 3 weeks ago and ive had to work, so i havent been able to make it down there. If it doesnt snow to much i should be able to make it down tomorrow though.

ttt

j69,

why would you break your own nose?

ttt

I ran it into a lacrosse stick...ya good times.

Why would he break his own nose? I guess he was overcome by the same desire everyone who meets him has HAAHA - Just kidding - he is a good guy - but does pretty crazy things and has had one injury or another for as long as I have known him - ear, arm, nose. He is just 18 and has already sent some Doctor's kid through Harvard.
HA

I would love to have Dawg on a show - plus he would draw here. If not now - then soon.
Mike

ttt

ttt

ttt

I saw an article on the "Morgan" who fought a boxing title match in Australia (I think) not Sam Morgan anyway. The interviewer asked if he ever broke his nose, Morgan's reply was "no, it was allways someone else breaking it for me" Great response I thought.

Reily...

I got your email a few weeks back and talked to Mike Camp. Still waiting for that busy fucker to call, lol. Anyways, good luck with the event. Any future amatuer shows... let me know. I'd be more than happy to fly out at my own expense. I hear ICC is off the hook.

- Adam Salas

Yea - When you see Mike tell him to call me - I got 3-4 V-mails into the boy.
Mike