Fighters who call out guys in lower weight classes

Just stop it.

Stop.

Now if you want to go up and challenge, that is respectable.

Examples?

Not being a jerk just don't remember it happening lately

I've always felt if you want to challenge someone move to that weighclass. Calling someone out and then asking them to change weight is weak sauce, IMO. 

danybayamon23 - 

Examples?

Woodley talking about fighting Khabib.

da Vinci 81 - 

I've always felt if you want to challenge someone move to that weighclass. Calling someone out and then asking them to change weight is weak sauce, IMO. 

Agreed.

Move to the weightclass and show them what you can do there and work your way to the title shot.

But seriously, if you want to challenge someone, go up, not down.

Captain Canuck - 
danybayamon23 - 

Examples?

I knew someone would bring up Woodley talking about Khabib. He actually said it in the most respectable way possible. Said he is curious to know what it feels like to have that pressure that people talk about on him. Particularly after Dustin said he couldnt get khabib off him.

I also find it funny that the same people that will bitch about Woodley talking about khabib are probably the same people saying Colby could fight Khabib and he’s hilarious with the Goat fucker talk

Don J - 
Captain Canuck - 
danybayamon23 - 

Examples?

I knew someone would bring up Woodley talking about Khabib. He actually said it in the most respectable way possible. Said he is curious to know what it feels like to have that pressure that people talk about on him. Particularly after Dustin said he couldnt get khabib off him.

I also find it funny that the same people that will bitch about Woodley talking about khabib are probably the same people saying Colby could fight Khabib and he’s hilarious with the Goat fucker talk

I think I am just tired of the talk and seeing guys like TJ go on about it really made me wish people didn't do it.

Cejudo, DC, GSP, those are the kind of fights I want to see.

Guys who go up and take on the challenge.

Not guys who can diet really well.

What about a guy who fights below his normal weight class first, wins the title, than goes up to his normal weight and wins the title?

How about men calling out females?

Captain Canuck -

if you look closely, Michael looks at the teleprompter or cue card.

Man I hope he had a lot more lines than that.

Anderson Silva calling out GSP

At least GSP has the decency to drop to LW to fight Khabib or even a catchweight so no titles are at risk

RedDragonUK -

At least GSP has the decency to drop to LW to fight Khabib or even a catchweight so no titles are at risk

I could be wrong but I think Anderson offered to go down or catch weight 

MikeHunt36 -
RedDragonUK -

I'd be shocked if that were true

danybayamon23 -

Examples?

Jon jones calling out israel.

danybayamon23 -

Examples?

Alberto Del Rio calling out Tito

Not guys who can diet really well.

true

Kimbos Lice -
MikeHunt36 -
RedDragonUK -

I'd be shocked if that were true

I think they were talking about meeting in the middle and doing a 178 catchweight