Fighters who changed after a loss

Sylvia changed from a guy rampaging through everyone in front of him until Mir broke his arm. Tim became a quick tapper after the arm break. Dude wanted to continue with a broken arm and then after that fight he quick tapped to Arlovski and Nog

Mark Coleman was an animal until he lost his first fight, but ever since then he's had the air of Gil the used car salesman about him. 

the crow has been a completely different fighter since the franklin fight

miguel torres

Mike Tyson

eddie willis - miguel torres

I can't figure this one out. He should be better, but he's not.

Good call on Coleman. He was a bit like the Tyson of MMA. Came in and dominated to the top, lost a fight he shouldn't have then years later won a title/GP via a fairly easy road.

brandon vera

GingerWhinger - 
eddie willis - miguel torres

I can't figure this one out. He should be better, but he's not.

Good call on Coleman. He was a bit like the Tyson of MMA. Came in and dominated to the top, lost a fight he shouldn't have then years later won a title/GP via a fairly easy road.

Yeah, and even when he won the GP it was like he couldn't believe it himself. He was still a beast physically, but that loss changed his mental state as a fighter forever. 

keylockarmbar - brandon vera

He still has the skill, but doesn't pull the trigger.

lytle changed after serra got the bullshit descision over him. lytle decided hes just gonna go all out and never fight conservatively again.

GingerWhinger -  Sylvia changed from a guy rampaging through everyone in front of him until Mir broke his arm. Tim became a quick tapper after the arm break. Dude wanted to continue with a broken arm and then after that fight he quick tapped to Arlovski and Nog

I would agree with Sylvia, except I think he changed once he won the title.  Pre championship he looked to destroy guys, post championship he fought not to lose and became quite boring.

ranier wolfcastle -  lytle changed after serra got the bullshit descision over him. lytle decided hes just gonna go all out and never fight conservatively again.

His bank account changed for sure. I'm a massive Serra fan, but I thought that Lytle got robbed

Gsp, arlovski, cro cop Phone Post

After the Tito fight, Machida became super aggressive and put away Silva and Evans. After getting KTFO'd by Shogun, he spent most of the 'Page fight as 'elusive Machida' again. I'm guessing it clicked again with Randy, but Couture doesn't have the best chin so we'll have to see in his next fight.