Fighters who could beat Silva

Ghost --

Silva destroyed Henderson already, dominated him in every aspect of the fight aside from a few moments in the first round. And that was before knees and soccer kicks were legal.

Liddell -- like I said, would have a chance, but I think Silva would swarm him early, possibly knees from the clinch. Would soften him up and possibly take him down and finish a la Rampage. If Crocop couldn't out-kickbox Silva, Chuck probably wouldn't either (Mezger schooled Chuck in terms of kickboxing, up until the KO of course). As for "finishing him with body kicks and clinch knees" -- if Silva can take five or six Crocop body kicks without blinking, I don't think Chuck is going to finish him that way. Not to mention, I don't think I've ever seen Chuck land five kicks in a fight in his life. And knees? Silva has won many fights with knees from a Thai clinch, and off the top of my head I can't even remember Chuck ever throwing one.

Tito -- would get his head kneed off in the clinch, probably. Also, Silva is much bigger and stronger than he was when they fought before, and has improved in every area, inlcuding takedown defense and submissions. If Tito did get him down, he would have to look out for a sub from Silva's back. Henderson had Silva down for all of a minute or so in a 20 minute match, and he's a much better wrestler than Tito.

Randy -- would only get a stoppage win in the UFC or if he managed to open a cut. In Pride his GnP isn't nearly threatening enough to warrant a stoppage. Has never fought someone with Silva's level of aggression combined with the conditioning that allows him to keep attacking.

Lindland -- hopelessly outsized and not nearly dangerous enough on his feet. Would be KO'd eventually.

Rampage -- I think he'll win the rematch, so I agree with you there, though it's by no means a sure thing.

LMFAO @ Randy not daring to fight Silva! Randy has fought so many top fighters that its ridiculous to think something like this.

Liddell would be an interesting fight. His striking doesn't compare to Silva and the striking barrage that Wand unleashes would be way too much for Chuck to handle. I mean jeez he couldn't even hang with Couture's aggression. But then again Chuck almost always seems to get that one fight changing punch in for the Ko or momentum swing his way. If Chuck comes in as good as he did against Tito it'll be hard for anyone to stop him. I think Chuck would have KO'd anyone that night!

By daring to fight I dont meen stepping into the ring, I meen to fight. Not lay on him for 20 minutes. Randy would most likly hold silva down and win a booring fight. Just like tito did.

Randy would win and so would Tito. It would be boring to Silva fans to watch him get beat up but thats the way it goes when you don`t have Pride protecting you all the time.

If silva moves up to heavyweight, I think Fedor would beat him.

Are we talking about 'lil' Nog or 'big' Nog? The smaller brother would lose, however the larger would make for a good fight. Mino always seems to underestimate his own stand-up skills and tends to flop a lot. I think against Silva neither man would finish the other, however Silva's aggression would likely earn him a win.

Chuck: Could go either way. Chuck has a chin of steel and tons of power, so I think I *might* favor him slightly.

Tito: Tito's mind is out of the game. I don't think he could duplicate his win from the UFC now. He needs to regroup because when he's on, he still has the potential to be the best in the biz.

Randy: He could hold him down and out-position him, but no way does Randy finish him. Silva might be able to catch him in a late scrable, though. I put this one par with the Chuck fight.

Horn: Who knows? When he's on he's great, but against the elite fighters, his record is spotty.

Vitor: Depends on which one shows up!

You know what would be great? Silva vs..... get this... Sakuraba! Saku would destroy Silva! What a fight it would be! Pride! Make it happen!