Fighters who have been knocked down the fewest

times if ever. Off the top of my head.

Bas Rutten

Jon Jones

Rumble Johnson

Kelvin Gastelum

Khabib

Max Holloway

If I'm wrong on any of those guys ever hitting the canvas please correct me.

GGG has never been knocked down in boxing ever, including sparring/amateur fights, 387 fights total.

CRE -

GGG has never been knocked down in boxing ever, including sparring/amateur fights, 387 fights total.

I don't know if that sparring statistic is true. Bigfoot Silva also says he's "never been tapped out before" but that can't be possible...

BJ

triforce -
CRE -

I don't know if that sparring statistic is true. Bigfoot Silva also says he's "never been tapped out before" but that can't be possible...

I've never been knocked down or tapped out. Ever.

Dead_By_Dawn - BJ

That's a good choice. Yair was the first to put him down. I understand BJ is old as hell and shot to shit and Yair is a beast and a big dude at 145 but  it's still surprising to me a featherweight was the first to do it.

If you told me years ago the first dude to drop BJ will be at 145 I would not believe you. Although cutting weight can lessen your punch resistance.

Voted up for Penn 

Gastelum got dropped by Erick Silva

Stern -
Dead_By_Dawn - BJ

That's a good choice. Yair was the first to put him down. I understand BJ is old as hell and shot to shit and Yair is a beast and a big dude at 145 but  it's still surprising to me a featherweight was the first to do it.

If you told me years ago the first dude to drop BJ will be at 145 I would not believe you. Although cutting weight can lessen your punch resistance.

Matt Serra knocked him down with a punch to the shoulder and Diaz knocked him down iirc multiple times, but with that said, good choice.

I don't recall Aldo ever being knocked down apart from against McGregor.

Condit has been dropped much considering who he fought.

Damien Maia i only recall Nate Marquadt but i night be wrong.

Miguel cro cop - I don't recall Aldo ever being knocked down apart from against McGregor.

Condit has been dropped much considering who he fought.

Damien Maia i only recall Nate Marquadt but i night be wrong.
Didn't Silva drop Maia a few times in their awful fight? Hard to tell if Maia is dropping to bait Silva to the ground or if he literally had nothing for him on the feet and kept getting caught.

DC hasn't been dropped too much or has he?

rumble cracked him

did jones drop him I don't think so maybe wobbled him?

other than that I don't remember DC looking bad too often even back at heavy in strikeforce.

I call bullshit on that GGG never got dropped before in sparring he just came out the womb as the goat?

Everybody gets hurt at some point in the game.

Everybody.

Jump Kick -
Stern -
Dead_By_Dawn - BJ

Matt Serra knocked him down with a punch to the shoulder and Diaz knocked him down iirc multiple times, but with that said, good choice.

Diaz put a beating on BJ in the last 2 rounds of their fight, but he never actually dropped him.

Hadouken -
CRE -

THATS FUCKING INSANE, WTF?!?! NOT EVEN IN AMATUERS? EVEN FLOYD GOT KNOCKED OUT THERE

What fight are you referring to Floyd getting knocked out in amateurs ? I know he lost some decisions (around 5) in the early 90's as a kid but never knocked out .

I thought Rory knocked down BJ quite a few times 

Jeremy Stephens, I've hardly seen him get knocked down and idk if he was knocked down against Bermudez

Ggg has been knocked down.

Bojack Horseman - DC hasn't been dropped too much or has he?

rumble cracked him

did jones drop him I don't think so maybe wobbled him?

other than that I don't remember DC looking bad too often even back at heavy in strikeforce.

Gustaffson knocked him down with a knee as well but he rarely gets in bad situations.

Hate420 -

Gastelum got dropped by Erick Silva

Lol they've never fought eachother... He did get dropped by rick story though