Fighters who have been knocked down the fewest

Miguel cro cop - I don't recall Aldo ever being knocked down apart from against McGregor.

Condit has been dropped much considering who he fought.

Damien Maia i only recall Nate Marquadt but i night be wrong.

Mendes dropped him briefly I believe. I think it was an uppercut.

TokenlovesMMA -

Jeremy Stephens, I've hardly seen him get knocked down and idk if he was knocked down against Bermudez

Yves Edwards knocked Jeremy the fuck out but I think that's the only time

Jump Kick -
Stern -
Dead_By_Dawn - BJ

That's a good choice. Yair was the first to put him down. I understand BJ is old as hell and shot to shit and Yair is a beast and a big dude at 145 but  it's still surprising to me a featherweight was the first to do it.

If you told me years ago the first dude to drop BJ will be at 145 I would not believe you. Although cutting weight can lessen your punch resistance.

Matt Serra knocked him down with a punch to the shoulder and Diaz knocked him down iirc multiple times, but with that said, good choice.

Diaz fucked BJ up bad but I'm almost certain he didn't drop him. Good call on Serra/Penn I've never even seen that fight.

How about Matt Serra? Apart from Shonie Carter's epic spinning back fist I don't recall him hitting the deck much. I remember GSP kneeing him a million times on the ground but I can't recall him being dropped in that fight.

Although I did watch ufc 83 live when I had a 104 degree fever so I probably was fucking hallucinating

Never seen Conor get knocked down 

Bojack Horseman - DC hasn't been dropped too much or has he?

rumble cracked him

did jones drop him I don't think so maybe wobbled him?

other than that I don't remember DC looking bad too often even back at heavy in strikeforce.

Rarely dropped. Gus got him with a knee and Rumble with a bomb of a right hand that sent DC flying across the cage

Stern -
Miguel cro cop - I don't recall Aldo ever being knocked down apart from against McGregor.

I thought he rocked him but didn't drop him I'm not sure but two knockdowns in a long career is still impressive.

CRE -

GGG has never been knocked down in boxing ever, including sparring/amateur fights, 387 fights total.

He does a great job of keeping his chin tucked. He usually takes punches on the forehead or cheek. His feet and shoulders are always balanced and in the right position to receive damage.

Some others that never were down in their boxing career

George Chuvalo

Oliver McCall

Sean Mannion

Marvin Hagler was ruled down vs Roldan but it was bullshit

Wayne McCullough

Vitali Klitschko

TokenlovesMMA -

Jeremy Stephens, I've hardly seen him get knocked down and idk if he was knocked down against Bermudez

Besides that yves Edwards KO. I can't believe with his style he hasn't been dropped more. The lil heathen has fought The Who's who of 155 and 45

isguerra93 -
Hate420 -

Gastelum got dropped by Erick Silva

Lol they've never fought eachother... He did get dropped by rick story though

You're absolutely correct. He dropped Kelvin with a left in the 2nd round.

Miguel cro cop -
Stern -

I thought he rocked him but didn't drop him I'm not sure but two knockdowns in a long career is still impressive.

Yes without a doubt. He's been fighting at the absolute highest level for a decade. His resume is absurd.

Gayhard Moosesaucy - has anyone knocked him down besides Uriah Hall?

What about Nick diaz?

pigpen - 

What about Nick diaz?

nick has been dropped I remember him sitting on his ass and he wasn't butt scooting...

too many fights ago to remember.

I want to say it was lawler or maybe gomi or I cant remember but hes been dropped.

Before the Anderson rematch I don't think Chael was ever knocked down???

VFR -

Gayhard Moosesaucy - has anyone knocked him down besides Uriah Hall?

Not that I can think of but I don't know much about his non mma fights

pigpen - 

What about Nick diaz?

may have been kj noons even or yet still somebody else :)

pigpen -

What about Nick diaz?

Several times. Gomi,Daley,Zaromskis,Noons. Possibly Jeremy Jackson as well he stopped Nick with strikes on the ground but I can't remember how it got to the ground. He's the only guy to stop Nick apart from the Noons fight with the cut.

You can hurt him but he's almost impossible to finish. Sorta like Frankie Edgar.

BJ has went down once. And that was to Yair.

Rory had him on skates once against the cage, but he didn't go down.

And Corrie Sanders should've been credited with a knock down against Vitali. Vitali's glove touched the mat in round 2..

Griselbrand -

I thought Rory knocked down BJ quite a few times 

never went down, that fuckin maniac.

Lauzon? I think Pettis was the only time he was ever dropped?