Fighters who have never been rocked or dropped?

Jon Jones, Anthony Pettis. Who else has an uncracked chin? Phone Post 3.0

So did Hashad's high kick. Phone Post 3.0

Jones wasn't rocked there. He was standing on one leg and stumbled backwards Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn is the #1 answer, never been dropped even against Machida. Phone Post 3.0

BJ Penn was rocked against Rory and Diaz iirc.

4thHorsemen - BJ Penn was rocked against Rory and Diaz iirc.
He was. Phone Post 3.0

CM Punk

mixedmartialfarts -

CM Punk

Let's not get silly now ;) Phone Post 3.0

Brock Lesnar. His chin was great, but his flinch reaction fucked him

Cote had a good run until Belcher slammed him Phone Post 3.0

Ronda rousey and Ben askren

If you've never been rocked, you either don't fight or your not fighting enough.

TheDarkPassenger - Cote had a good run until Belcher slammed him Phone Post 3.0
Cote has a surprisingly durable chin. You wouldn't expect it looking at the guy. Must be all the flapjacks and croissants, ey? Phone Post 3.0

Mousasi Phone Post 3.0

Neil McCauley - Mousasi Phone Post 3.0
Mma, kick boxing and boxing never been dropped. Phone Post 3.0

Neil McCauley -
Neil McCauley - Mousasi Phone Post 3.0
Mma, kick boxing and boxing never been dropped. Phone Post 3.0
He was rocked my jacare in their second fight Phone Post 3.0

Anthony pettis got dropped by bart palasweski(sp?) in the wec iirc Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder -
T Bag - Jones wasn't rocked there. He was standing on one leg and stumbled backwards Phone Post 3.0

In that gif, when you look at Jones's chin before the strike an then its the disposition after the strike + the way he backs up and scrambles, to me that's being rocked. I'd agree that being dazed and fumbling around (maybe like Gray Maynard at the end of his fight with Diaz from 2013) would be a more convincing variety of being 'rocked' but this still fits the bill.
Being rocked and and being knocked off balance are two different things. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - 
TheDarkPassenger - Cote had a good run until Belcher slammed him Phone Post 3.0
Cote has a surprisingly durable chin. You wouldn't expect it looking at the guy. Must be all the flapjacks and croissants, ey? Phone Post 3.0

Sakara flatline Cote like he was Glass Joe