Fighters who should drop a weight class permeantly

Be realistic please.
- Frankie to 135
- Sergio Pettis to 125
- Rashad to 185(I'm not 100% convinced he could make it but there was talks about it.)
Who else do you guys think? Phone Post 3.0

brock lesnar to 205

Chael P. Sonnen. He's already said there are certain positions he can't get out of at 205 that he could at 185. He's a big, strong MW and an average at best sized LHW.

I have a feeling OP said be realistic so no one says Cyborg to 135 sooooo....

Cyborg to 135 Phone Post 3.0

Will Chope to 125

Roy Nelson to 205 Phone Post 3.0

GSP24 - I was surprised to see Sergio Pettis at 135, he looks like he could make 125. I bet Creepy is bigger then him.

Roy Nelson to 205
Shogun to 185 Phone Post 3.0

Sergio fought at 125 lbs. before signing with the UFC and so did Campuzano so I was kind of surprised they fought at bantamweight when they fought in the UFC.

GameTime stated that it's a tough weight cut. Rashad, Chael & Shogun to MW

Why the fuck should Frankie go to 135? He held the belt at 155 and people argue he beat Aldo?? I'm sick of people saying fighters should drop weight class as a solution when all some fighters need is a better game plan or a more dynamic camp Phone Post 3.0

downunderground - Why the fuck should Frankie go to 135? He held the belt at 155 and people argue he beat Aldo?? I'm sick of people saying fighters should drop weight class as a solution when all some fighters need is a better game plan or a more dynamic camp Phone Post 3.0

Frankie is still the #1 p4p fighter IMO. He beat Bendo and was even with Aldo. 

I want to see George Roop make 125. Just for the lols

GSP24 - I was surprised to see Sergio Pettis at 135, he looks like he could make 125. I bet Creepy is bigger then him.

Roy Nelson to 205
Shogun to 185 Phone Post 3.0
He just said it was tough cut, but he said he didn't eat properly. Phone Post 3.0

Fabio Maldonado - 185

Fedor to 185

Kimbo Slice, 155 Phone Post 3.0

Shogun mw I could see Edgar at 135 he still looks small n does anyone know how much rick story walks around at but he doesn't ever look shredded or lean Phone Post 3.0

Jones to SHW, his arms are too long

Marquardt to mw he lost his speed advantage at ww imo even tho i loved his elbow ko over Woodley Phone Post 3.0

Dan Henderson 185.

Mix6APlix -
Lick Boners - Jones to SHW, his arms are too long
This. They should classify all fighters by reach classes, not weight. Phone Post 3.0
Cody Mckenzie vs Rashad Evans seems fair Phone Post 3.0