Fighters who were broke

Sean sherk was poor growing up in St Paul, and he hung out with black gangsters growing up. Luckily, wrestler steered his life in the right direction.

John Travoltage - Sean sherk was poor growing up in St Paul, and he hung out with black gangsters growing up. Luckily, wrestler steered his life in the right direction.

Big Sherk fan. He is a Hall Of Famer in my opinion. 

Its funng i made a mistake creatinv this thread but it actually works!! 

I saw Pat Barry destroy Hardonk in LA at UFC 104, he was eating rice and ketchup packets at the time(when he already had 2 fights in the UFC) he got fight of the night and KO of the night, 100k plus win bonus.. changed his luck around immediately. he walked right past me and you could see the emotion on his face about it. 

Ryann Von Doom -

I saw Pat Barry destroy Hardonk in LA at UFC 104, he was eating rice and ketchup packets at the time(when he already had 2 fights in the UFC) he got fight of the night and KO of the night, 100k plus win bonus.. changed his luck around immediately. he walked right past me and you could see the emotion on his face about it. 

He was putting ketchup on his rice or was he eating it like the kid from Big Daddy?

thetouchofdeath - 
Ryann Von Doom -

He was putting ketchup on his rice or was he eating it like the kid from Big Daddy?

Why don't you ask him? I wasn't in his house watching him ffs. 

Nicolas Cage

When Conor found out he got the 50k bonus after his first fight, his whole world changed. He reacted like I guy who had never had any money. It seemed genuine. 

In.

lyle beerbohm lol

Broke Fitch

I remember Mayhem telling a pretty decent story about what he went through just to get to a good trainer.

Let me see if I can find it.

Palhares claims to have been so hungry he once ate a cat.

Bobby Lupo -

When Conor found out he got the 50k bonus after his first fight, his whole world changed. He reacted like I guy who had never had any money. It seemed genuine. 

He should be more humble then, but instead he tries to copy fmj 

dios -
Bobby Lupo -

He should be more humble then, but instead he tries to copy fmj 

It seems to have worked out well for him and I have to respect that. Reminds me a little of Kid Rock. The guy made an album which talks about all his success before he made it big and he did.

blas4ublasphemy - Palhares claims to have been so hungry he once ate a cat.
I was going to say broke Fetch, but dang! I actually believe this to be true. Just seems like it would be.

John Travoltage - Sean sherk was poor growing up in St Paul, and he hung out with black gangsters growing up. Luckily, wrestler steered his life in the right direction.

Sean Sherk was pretty poor even when he was a UFC contender and champ. He was still doing construction between fights to pay the bills IIRC.

ronda was living in her car, with her dog after olympics and before mma

Rousey used to beat up grown men for coffee when she was homeless 

FFTF_stuffadamdoes -
blas4ublasphemy - Palhares claims to have been so hungry he once ate a cat.
I was going to say broke Fetch, but dang! I actually believe this to be true. Just seems like it would be.
Lol me too. Just looking at him I believe it