Fighters who would re-locate??

My gym opens Monday. We already have 5 tough guys on the team, who have trained wth me off and on for about a year. Now since we finally have a gym it's full time.
These guys are Very dedicated, focused, who desire to be champions. I have live in apartments at my Academy, full showers, locker rooms, full line of Fairtex equipment, 24 by 60' feet of matt space (including wall matts), banana bags, ect.. also, a certified strength and conditioning coach. My MMA/NHB training has been with MFS, and Mike Griffin (Pro Gym) I will be teaching everything i have learned over the years fro them just as i have been taught. I feel i have been taught by the very best in the World, and i am excited to have my guys represent. If you are a pro fighter or amature, and you want a trainer who will give you 100% of his time to make your dreams a reality, give me a call. There's really no secrets, just as Pat Miletich says, "it's all about work ethic, and making sacrifices" My gym number is... 217-429-2BOX email sfcchamp135@aol.com jason Reinhardt

By the way, I'm 2 hours south of Chicago, in Decatur, Illinois. If your serious, i can also do my best to hook you up with employment.

TTT

One more thing.... Jeremy Harminson, (pro Muay Thai fighter, who faught Ludwig, lives here. He has called last week, and will be coming in to tain with us. Harminson is talented! He could help all of us improve better with our stand-up.

ttt

ttt

If I wasnt allready with a great team i would jump at this oppertunity. Good luck im sure you will build a great squad!

ttt

ttt

Sounds incredible. Live-in apprenticeship is the way to go. This sounds like the best deal since the orriginal Lion's Den.

Can I come for a few months say Jan to March and see if it works out?

CC

ttt

ttt

Jason,I was at RSF-Shooto this weekend and I had heard originally that you were going to be on this card but for some reason you didn't fight.What happened with that one?I also wanted to see Mark Long but I guess that one was scrapped as well

ttt

ttt

Jason, let me know when you are ready to come with your team to New Orleans to compete. Contact me at anconasgym@aol.com or call 504-888-6451!

ttt very cool

ttt for Reinhardt