Fighters who've developed more power later on

1. Big Nog - has shown power against Couture, Schaub, & Mir that he was not previously known for. Chin has decreased.

2. Hughes, seems to have gotten more power but less chin.

3. Tito, more power as seen in Bader and Forrest 3 match. Same chin as always but mobility and cardio at all time low.

4. Werdum. Look what he did to Russow. Phone Post

Reem Phone Post

Frankie Edgar, Nate Diaz, Anderson Silva, Lyoto Machida.

Mike Pyle Phone Post

Poopyface TomatoNose - 

1. Big Nog - has shown power against Couture, Schaub, & Mir that he was not previously known for. Chin has decreased.

2. Hughes, seems to have gotten more power but less chin.

3. Tito, more power as seen in Bader and Forrest 3 match. Same chin as always but mobility and cardio at all time low.

4. Werdum. Look what he did to Russow. Phone Post

Big Nog stunned Dan Henderson standing, and was smacking several good, durable guys around in Pride. He seems to have more power now because people are so reluctant to grapple with him he gets alot more chances to punch people.

Hughes always hit like a truck. He just usually did it laying on top of a guy, and didnt care to exchange back and forth standing earlier in his career.

Tito came out of the gate hitting hard. He make Jerry Bohlander and Guy Metzger look as if they wanted none of him standing, as well as dropping Wand when he fought him. He has always preferred to be on top of guys like Hughes hitting them, but never, ever lacked for power.

Werdum, I can agree with, but I dont remember a time when he looked to exchange standing, or even to deliver a savage beating standing for that matter 'till he got to the US, but he never really trained his kickboxing much before either.

On the mat for Verdum I meant, he always seemed to be looking to tap guys on the mat in the past.

Mac Danzig

Hendo. Always hit hard, its rediculous right now though. Phone Post