Fighters you don't want in UFC

If you want diego gone from the uFc then you probably don't enjoy MMA, honestly that guy gives you your money's worth. One guy that I hope to see go is Tito, I liked him as a coach but that it, everything else has been negative and full of excuses.

Diego is good, you guys are crazy.

sakara for quitting

How could you saw werdum or kongo? Werdum had a poor showing in his debut against arlovski only because he hurt arlovoski early and then andre wouldnt fight him, just ran for the rest of the fight. And Kongo is going to be a power house at heavyweight once he learns to grapple, and for as long as hes been training really isnt that bad, much more exciting fighter than a good portion of the heavyweight fighters in the UFC.

lol @ saying WErdum. WHy the Werdum hate he is a great fighter. Although i admit the bitch slaps of arlovski were kind of ghey

A second for Gilbert Yvel...

The UFC or any other org for that matter.

Danny Abaddi

Rich Franklin and his math game. 'I won that round'

honestly the guy is a decent fighter but I could go along time without seeing Joe Riggs

"lol @ saying WErdum. WHy the Werdum hate he is a great fighter. Although i admit the bitch slaps of arlovski were kind of ghey"

The slap was the only good thing in that fight.
My Werdum tribute: http://werdumslapsarlovski.ytmnsfw.com/

:)

Okami.

"mean hearted thread, imo."

Not mean hearted at all. I love mma and I'm sick of other athletes bad mouth is and say fights are sloppy and talentless. The reason for this is people like Leben and Wang. Those guys strike like they just got out of a bar, not like people who train in boxing or kickboxing. I don't want to see them in the UFC anymore. They are not worthy of being in the "Superbowl" of MMA.

As for Shamrock, he should stay retired, plain and simple. Nobody wants to see an old man get beat on.

Honestly?

Tim Sylvia. Does nothing for me as a spectator, looks sloppy (not saying he is) and unathletic (not good for the whole SPORTS aspect).

Helio Gracie

lol @ any Miletich fighter. That is just ridiculous.

Huerta, Lauzon, T.Griffen,Garcia, Fisher, Wiman, Florian..etc...

Basically any 155lbrs that is afraid to fight a top 10 guy and has any marketability at all. Who needs those bozo's.

Drmmr..

hehehe

Fighters I don't want to see in the UFC:

1) Anyone from PRIDE

Signed,
Everyone from the UFC (pre-acquisition)

First person to call me a pride nuthugger wins!

Sakara- that shady ending still bothers me.

Sylvia- fights better without the belt, and is still boring nonetheless.

Gurgel- all hype.

Tito Ortiz- can beat up Shammy. big effin' deal. he should coach an IFL team and not fight.

Ken Shamrock- it seems like getting paid is more important than getting a win,to him.

Danny Abbadi/Jason Thatcher- makes every TUF noob douchebag think "if he can do, then so can i".

Frank Mir- had potential to be one of the heavyweight greats, then tragedy struck and he never fully recovered, physically nor mentally.

Paul Buentello- how can you not know how to keylock an already unconscious fighter?!

Heath Herring-soon to be added to this list

"leben

florian

hogar

imes

von flue

rob emerson

gabe

lobster"

Hogar wasn't that bad, but I can see your point. Florian however? That guy continues to improve at 155, I can't understand why he's getting hated on, he has a lot of potential at 155. If he still fought at 170 maybe I'd agree he could be cut loose, but at 155 he's looked good.