fighters you have met

Met Barnett.

And Renzo, the cyborgs, bas rutten.

I met Jon Jones about 3 years ago, soon after his bout with Vera.

Aside from mocking my "British" accent, he was a really chill guy. He even granted my somewhat beer-fuelled request of posing for a photo with him elbowing me in the face. Phone Post 3.0

Ian Mccall..Rashad...Michael Chiesa..Rampage..Bisping.

Also met DFW & Buffer Phone Post

I've met more than I can think of over the last 4 or 5 years.

Some cool ones

Guillard, paid for my drink in Vegas, broke the news to me that FLorian was leaving 155 before any news sites had reported it, and was all around a funny motherfucker.

Royce Gracie. Met him in the airport, hungout for 2hrs waiting for our flight. Seriously like a really chill older brother or something. Just talking about the old school days of fighting, he headlocked me, etc....

Dan Henderson, met him twice, about the coolest guy you can imagine. Seems like someone you want to drink beers and go fishing with. Wears flip flops everywhere.

Dana White (Not a fighter I know) was like meeting another obsessed fan. The guy talks about fights and fighters like one of my obsessed friends. Completely comes off genuine and intense when he talks about MMA and fights. Dude is passionate as fuck and cooler to fans than anyone else in any sport, period.

12SixElbow -

I've met more than I can think of over the last 4 or 5 years.

Some cool ones

Guillard, paid for my drink in Vegas, broke the news to me that FLorian was leaving 155 before any news sites had reported it, and was all around a funny motherfucker.

Royce Gracie. Met him in the airport, hungout for 2hrs waiting for our flight. Seriously like a really chill older brother or something. Just talking about the old school days of fighting, he headlocked me, etc....

Dan Henderson, met him twice, about the coolest guy you can imagine. Seems like someone you want to drink beers and go fishing with. Wears flip flops everywhere.

Dana White (Not a fighter I know) was like meeting another obsessed fan. The guy talks about fights and fighters like one of my obsessed friends. Completely comes off genuine and intense when he talks about MMA and fights. Dude is passionate as fuck and cooler to fans than anyone else in any sport, period.

Nice! A lot of great experiences there. Phone Post 3.0

heath herring and randy couture. heath herring is a giant. met randy when i was only 150lbs and he didn't seem that much bigger than me. this was before the 3rd vitor fight.

homieCNTRL - I met clay guida twice once at Dave Matthews caravan festival and at a phish show, last place I would ever expect to me a pro fighter Phone Post
I saw him at my hotel, he was standing right next to me. But I refused to talk to him because it was right after the Maynard fight, I'm sure he was devastated and it ruined his day... ;) Phone Post 3.0

Jamie Varner was really cool Phone Post

Rashad Evans and Sam Stout Phone Post 3.0

I met Ian McCall a few times, his dad and my dad have known each other for many years Phone Post 3.0

I met carlos condit at a ufc fan expo right before his fight with hardy. He was sitting at an everlast booth all by himself with no one around. I bet thats is not the case anymore!! I couldnt believe no one noticed him back then i been a fan since wec. Phone Post 3.0

Dan Black, Xavier Vigney, and Leslie Smith Phone Post

Jay Hieron and Martin Kampmann Phone Post 3.0

Griffin, Fitch, Torres, Pulver, McGee, Bedford, Schaub, Buffer, Sadallah, Stout

All were pretty decent; met all of them at the Hotel bar night before UFC 136. Pulver talked the most and even bought a round of beers for my 2 friends and I.

Bruce Buffer was the douchiest of them all, with Brenden Schaub a close second.

I'm 6'2 and the thing that amazed me was how small all of them were besides Forrest and Schaub. Both of those guys were maybe an inch taller than me. Phone Post 3.0

mma interpreter - Dan Henderson, GSP, Gegard Mousasi, Brett Rogers, Thiago Alves three different times, Hector Lombard.

Nicest guy by far: Hendo. Dude is cool as fuck. A security guard was coming to try and tell me to move the fuck on as Hendo was in the VIP area at a Strikeforce fight, but Hendo just looked at the guy, gave him the "nah, it's cool" and the dude backed the fuck up.

Mousasi was chill as fuck, too. Super laid back cat. Brett Rogers was mad fucking cool, and this was when he mattered.

Thiago Alves wasn't rude but seemed annoyed by so many people who recognized him. GSP was a disappointment and Lombard had to give me the tough guy act (I saw him in a parking lot), I guess because I'm kinda tall and he's so short. Dude would beat my fucking ass in a matter of seconds but he might have Napoleonic syndrome. Phone Post
Shocking that you of all people would call GSP a disappointment Phone Post 3.0

mma interpreter -
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
mma interpreter - Dan Henderson, GSP, Gegard Mousasi, Brett Rogers, Thiago Alves three different times, Hector Lombard.

Nicest guy by far: Hendo. Dude is cool as fuck. A security guard was coming to try and tell me to move the fuck on as Hendo was in the VIP area at a Strikeforce fight, but Hendo just looked at the guy, gave him the "nah, it's cool" and the dude backed the fuck up.

Mousasi was chill as fuck, too. Super laid back cat. Brett Rogers was mad fucking cool, and this was when he mattered.

Thiago Alves wasn't rude but seemed annoyed by so many people who recognized him. GSP was a disappointment and Lombard had to give me the tough guy act (I saw him in a parking lot), I guess because I'm kinda tall and he's so short. Dude would beat my fucking ass in a matter of seconds but he might have Napoleonic syndrome. Phone Post

Huh? Phone Post

Android app, obsessive use of commas, ".gif" as opposed to "gif", Rory fan, anti-GSP, ridiculous post count in a very short timeframe, etc etc.

We all know who you are. Phone Post 3.0

GSP and Matt Serra before their rematch.

Both guys were much bigger in real life than I expected. Matt was Matt, same guy you've seen in interviews, TuF, etc. I asked him if the fight against Hughes was going to happen (they were feuding verbally then) but that I heard Hughes was "retired". Matt shot back - loudly - "Matt Hughes is retarded??? I don't know, maybe he is (ha ha)" Funny guy.

Georges was clearly uncomfortable, not rude or anything but I assumed he was still not used to being in the spotlight.

I met Rampage...he was at an intersection waiting to cross the street, I was behind him, recognized him, and said "HOLY SHIT" a little louder than I intended.

He turned and looked at me, I extended my hand and said "big fan". I was a bit overweight at the time, he shook my hand and said:

"Yes you are."

Met Askren at the Chicago event. Was really friendly and just chilling in the 300 level seats.

mma interpreter -
mma interpreter -

Huh? Phone Post

Android app, obsessive use of commas, ".gif" as opposed to "gif", Rory fan, anti-GSP, ridiculous post count in a very short timeframe, etc etc.

We all know who you are. Phone Post 3.0

"You" do, eh? So there are more delirious motherfuckers out there besides you? Phone Post

Who would you put you in quotation marks?

I'm pretty sure it's just me actually. I just find it strange that right after CanadianGSPFan got banned, mma interpreter went from having like 30 posts to over 1000 in a matter of weeks. That, and the fact that you also post a lot like NDN1F, roryfan, CanadianGSPFan etc. Phone Post 3.0