Fighting and A Transgirl

Met her on Bumble. Scrolling and say a pasty white girl with some trashy pictures. Sort of slutty in nature. I swiped right and it’s as simple as, would I fuck her, yes or no? Her case was different because her profile said something like, " In town for a couple more days, looking for fun now. "

Immediate match. It wasn’t 30 seconds she wrote me.

She is from LA and staying with her friend. She said, " He actually has someone over right now and I can hear them, I want out of here. Can you meet me now?"

I thought, yea, you can rob me now. I assumed a setup of some kind. Simply because pussy is seldom that easy. I actively encourage conflict and I am bored so I said yes.

Now the reveal. So she says, "before I meet you I need to tell you something.

I’m trans is that ok? "

Well, fuck. No, no it is not. So I’m loooking over her 3 pics again and again and I can’t see any tells. I hesitate obviously, she is pressing to meet. The 3 pics reveal a lot, but no cock shots, ya know. I can see her face, I can see her body. But no nudes. I’m unable to proceed without seeing all of her first.

I press for the nudes. She sent me titty pics. Well goddamn, those were nice titties! Solid, full B cups.

Now she sends her ass pic. It’s a nice feminine ass. Actually really nice. I’ll be goddamned, she has every quality of a hot girl I like; nice face, nice hair, nice titties, and a nice ass. With one glaringly obvious addition to the package.

She was about 5’6" 130 - 135 lbs. Tiny enough I suppose. What do I do?
So I sat there frozen on my phone. Could I? Should I? I mean, I fuck girl’s in the ass all the time. But this…this is different.

Adventure gentleman. I said fuck it, let’s meet. She told me she "needed to clean. " That is parlance to douche her ass out I suppose.

7 Likes

Shit, my friend needs her car jumped real quick. I’ll be back with the rest of the tale.

2 Likes

21 Likes

1 Like

lol

God help me, I’m subbing this one…

LOL…

Oh this is gonna be good. Don’t let us down OP

I’m already slow stroking.

2 Likes

this will be interested and yes, yes it does make you gay

4 Likes

I presume that friend has a pussy, so fuck her instead.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

How did you get voted best Dougie? I thought this was a unity thing, man!

Lol. One of the reasons I could never quit the OG is these type of threads straight out of left field.

The OG has a long history of tranny fascination so OP is just keeping with tradition it seems.

1 Like

OP is a rag-of-ether away from getting his diameter stretched.

1 Like

WTF dude

1 Like

81 Bark Like A Dogs are watching this thread with their lists out, behave accordingly!

“So you lost your virginity…big whoop!”

Anthony Weiner, Jack Carter, Kinkle, and Rumblefish

5 Likes

so you’re gay

2 Likes

@Jack_Carter

2 Likes