Fighting at ONE FC 11, looking for SPONSORS!

Sup guys, already made a post my fight but haven't had much luck finding sponsors outside of the apparel area so though I'd try again.

Making my pro MMA debut at ONE FC 11 on 18th October in Singapore. My fight streams live on YouTube etc. I have a decent following on social media sites like Instagram and twitter(@StephenLangdown on both) so I can plug you on there too. Interested parties can email me at Stephen_langdown@hotmail.com or PM me on here.

To everyone who has wished me luck on the other thread, thank you once again, can't wait to fight, stoked as hell!

Stephen Phone Post 3.0

TTT! Phone Post 3.0

All you & your corners can eat & drink if you give me a 2ft by 2ft logo placement in the center of your banner.

crowbar -

All you & your corners can eat & drink if you give me a 2ft by 2ft logo placement in the center of your banner.

You paying for the flights to Cali too? ;) Phone Post 3.0

TTT

This is a fellow og'er, and Singaporean local fighting in front of what is expected to be a sold out crowd in his home country.

The fight will be for the most prominent MMA organisation in Asia - and one of the world's largest - and will, I believe, be shown live on youtube and possibly in Singapore and other parts of Asia.

That could potentially reach an audience of millions, especially since the Singapore One FC cards tend to be more 'stacked' and advertised a bit more.

An awesome opportunity for companies and sponsors out there to get behind this great young fighter.

BrunoMcGyver -

TTT

This is a fellow og'er, and Singaporean local fighting in front of what is expected to be a sold out crowd in his home country.

The fight will be for the most prominent MMA organisation in Asia - and one of the world's largest - and will, I believe, be shown live on youtube and possibly in Singapore and other parts of Asia.

That could potentially reach an audience of millions, especially since the Singapore One FC cards tend to be more 'stacked' and advertised a bit more.

An awesome opportunity for companies and sponsors out there to get behind this great young fighter.

Thanks Bruno! Phone Post 3.0

Kirik should sponsor you. Get that mma.tv logo on there Phone Post

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Kirik should sponsor you. Get that mma.tv logo on there Phone Post
Can be done! Phone Post 3.0

We've spoken before I believe. Il email you Phone Post

caseharts - We've spoken before I believe. Il email you Phone Post
Yes we have :) was going to dig up your emails over the weekend but got busy and forgot. I'll hit you back in a bit. Cheers man Phone Post 3.0

StephenLangdown -
caseharts - We've spoken before I believe. Il email you Phone Post
Yes we have :) was going to dig up your emails over the weekend but got busy and forgot. I'll hit you back in a bit. Cheers man Phone Post 3.0

Sounds good. I already sent you one. Let me know soon! Phone Post

Bump :) Phone Post 3.0

My Blooming Onion`s are to die for.

Solid offer IMO.

Feast your eyes on my award winning Brain Hemmorhages.

crowbar -

My Blooming Onion`s are to die for.

Solid offer IMO.

Fuck those look amazing! Phone Post 3.0

crowbar -

Feast your eyes on my award winning Brain Hemmorhages.

That's pretty cool too Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

walkoutshirt