Fighting in School Bus

How would BJJ defend against the "School Bus" mount?

What is the "School Bus Mount"?

TMA snap kicks would be the only hope...

You know, you see it on the news all the time, a poor kid getting G & P'ed in the seat of a school bus.

Do you think phone booth techniques can 'crossover' to the dreaded school bus?

"You know, you see it on the news all the time, a poor kid getting G & P'ed in the seat of a school bus. "

You mean they all just happen to have the news team with a video camera to record these school bus fights?

I beat the HELL out of a kid on a school bus. Kicked him in the stomach, pushed him in a seat, and then stomped him. It was beautiful.

'Course, I had three years on him and maybe thirty pounds, but fuck it.

LOL

ccp that is awesome.

I'm sure he asked for it.

No can defend the schoolbus beating. It is ALWAYS a
Vanderlei type of raging lunatic 6th grader terrorizing a little
kid.

This is a portion of my post on the "Your First Fight" thread.

"I was sitting in front of my perennial archnemesis Josh on the bus my Junior year, and he kept smacking my buddy Steve on the head with his class ring. I took an unopened can of Pepsi and brought it down like a hammer on Joshes' head, cutting a half moon in it.

He bawled and bled the whole way home, and I got 2 weeks in-school suspension."

Improvised weapons are the way to go.

A closed, tight guard would work. After you pull him in, the best style would be Ty-son-chi: Bite his fuckin ear off!

The eye gouge, the nose/cheek bite, or the nut squeeze (if you can work your hand down there and stil hold him in close) could also be effective.

No school bus bully would expect those coming.

gakami, you better ask somebody my friend, or avoid school buses.

Of course, the school bus beatings are just sport, because of the padded surfaces. There is no risk of being choked with a phone chord, asphalt or plate glass breaking and cutting your head.

Double Dragon, my first fight was also a TKO from top of school bus mount. I had to defend my little sister's honor.

Bsrizpac, you couldn't eyegouge WITHOUT knowing Kenpo?

lol, I've only been in 2 fights in my life and one of those was on the school bus too. Of course this happened way back in 8th grade...do middle school fights even count towards your overall record?

"my first fight was also a TKO from top of school bus mount. I had to defend my little sister's honor"

I can picture you standing there at the bus stop with your 10 year old sister waiting for the bus to come so you can jump on board on beat up little Billy for pulling her hair. You of course are 23 years old at the time.

What would you have done if little Billy's friends(little Tommy and little Joey) jumped in though?

Jacob, my maddogging after they pulled me off freaked out the whole bus my friend. It was a trip lol. (And I was only 9 or 10 yr old.)

Eye gouge techniques from the year 1410.

http://www.aemma.org/onlineResources/liberi/liberiHome.htm