Fighting Jeremy Horn tomorrow

Just got done with weigh ins. Horn 2 pounds over 190lbs.

You can watch it tomorrow Live stream here at 7:30pm www.mmasportsnetwork.com

good luck Brian

GL

WOW. I know you took the fight on short notice but I didn't realize it was that short. Good Luck!!!

fight hard, leave it all in the cage

DO WHAT YOU DO BEST MAN AND GIVED IT ALL YOU GOT, YOUR LAST FIGHT IS AGAINST A LEGEND, THIS IS YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP, YOUR FINAL DESTINATION. HAVE FUN BROTHER AND LEAVE IT ALL IN THE CAGE, WIN OR LOSE THIS IS THE FIGHT OF YOUR CAREER AND JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND ACCOMPLISHED WHAT MANY OF US CAN ONLY CAN ONLY DREAM OF DOING, YOUR A WINNER ALREADY. DO DA DAMN THANG!

ttt

jittaz - DO WHAT YOU DO BEST MAN AND GIVED IT ALL YOU GOT, YOUR LAST FIGHT IS AGAINST A LEGEND, THIS IS YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP, YOUR FINAL DESTINATION. HAVE FUN BROTHER AND LEAVE IT ALL IN THE CAGE, WIN OR LOSE THIS IS THE FIGHT OF YOUR CAREER AND JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND ACCOMPLISHED WHAT MANY OF US CAN ONLY CAN ONLY DREAM OF DOING, YOUR A WINNER ALREADY. DO DA DAMN THANG!

You got me wanting to fight him right now, Can't wait for tomorrow. Love you guys & God Bless! Brian Warren

Good luck brah.

jittaz - DO WHAT YOU DO BEST MAN AND GIVED IT ALL YOU GOT, YOUR LAST FIGHT IS AGAINST A LEGEND, THIS IS YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP, YOUR FINAL DESTINATION. HAVE FUN BROTHER AND LEAVE IT ALL IN THE CAGE, WIN OR LOSE THIS IS THE FIGHT OF YOUR CAREER AND JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND ACCOMPLISHED WHAT MANY OF US CAN ONLY CAN ONLY DREAM OF DOING, YOUR A WINNER ALREADY. DO DA DAMN THANG!

Hong Kong Phooey - 

I'll tell you what I tell my guys.

Leave it all in there, you can be hurt, tired, whatever, after the fight. You'll have the rest of your life for that. You don't want to say after the fight that you could have done anything more. Enjoy it, have some fun in there, because that what this is all about. Last but not least, you represent all of us. Don't forget that.

Represent!

Mad props! Taking a fight on short notice and that fight being to none other than JH.

i gave you a hard time, many times... but thats water under the bridge. stepping into the cage against horn is no small thing. you have my respect for that. 

i will always root for horn, any fight he is in. so don't take it personal, lol.

give er all you got and go out with your chin up when the dust settles. good luck man-MM

Do your thing Brian. God Bless...

Thanks guys, Jeremy was over the weight he was contracted to be at. after some back & forth dealings. We are good to go. Hope you guys watch & enjoy. I will give it everything I got. Grace be with you all, To Him be the glory! Brian Warren

Hope you got some $$$ for Horn not making weight, no excuse for that...he's made 185 easy before and he's not all that big of a guy.

ttt

Is the stream free?

ttt