Fightpass billing ?

Has anyone else been billed 4 times this month ? They charged me 4 times in 2 days ... Phone Post 3.0

they gotta make money somehow brah.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

they never charged me,lol

DanTheCan - They charge for every event added. It's time press conference is worth the premiums in my opinion Phone Post 3.0
GTFOH lol Phone Post 3.0

Now it's been charged 5 times wtf Phone Post 3.0

They explained earlier in the month about this.

every time you post in this thread we'll charge you OP - Zuffa.

I bought a year subscription.

YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING SUBSCRIBER?! Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - every time you post in this thread we'll charge you OP - Zuffa.
Lmao I figured it out ...

It was because my address changed and I didn't change it in my iTunes account ...

So if you have a subscription thru iTunes and your address changes change it asap or they will bill you 5 times :) Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - every time you post in this thread we'll charge you OP - Zuffa.
Vu Phone Post 3.0

DanteHec - YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING SUBSCRIBER?! Phone Post 3.0
Mines the opposite. Signed up, didnt bill me after first month and then tried to go on and fix then website wont accept my card anymore. Irritating, forcs me to stream the shit from some crappy website. Phone Post 3.0

the pimp -
Mines the opposite. Signed up, didnt bill me after first month and then tried to go on and fix then website wont accept my card anymore. Irritating, forcs me to stream the shit from some crappy website. Phone Post 3.0
Didnt mean to quote you, stupid phone and my fat fingers.... Phone Post 3.0

the pimp -
I subscribed thru iTunes Phone Post 3.0

I've had problems like that as well. I tried to log on yesterday, told me my password was wrong. Tried resetting my password and then it told me that no account under my email exists, even though I've been using it for months. Phone Post 3.0

the pimp -
the pimp -
Didnt mean to quote you, stupid phone and my fat fingers.... Phone Post 3.0
Its all good Phone Post 3.0