Fightpass is literally unwatchable....

So I got Fightpass for the Bisping Silva card - during that event it froze during a pre-lim for almost the entire fight.

I put that down to it being a streamed live event and thank goodness it held up during the rest of the card.

BUT

Now I am using it to browse their archive and watch some of their shows and it does it here too. It will literally just freeze then start a few seconds further down the line or worse still hang and not restart at all.

Anyone else have this issue?

My connection is fast. Virgin media cable

This is truly lame as hell. 

My stream froze during the main event silva Bisping... I fucking screamed!
Also, my argument is with the user interface.... It's so archaic and convoluted... Just dogshit.... They need to spend some time revamping it man.
I've been a subscriber since their 1st month Phone Post 3.0

That sucks, OP. I have to admit, though, I've never had an issue with FP. I love it.

It doesn't freeze for me at all. Most likely your connection even if you believe it to be a good one. Phone Post 3.0

It's been pretty solid for me for the past year. Phone Post 3.0

Mine froze constantly during bisping vs silva. It fucked it all up. I have had this happen before. 50-60 mb connection that gets around 34-40 wireless. It did fine during previous fights, goes to shit during main event.

Trying to find old fights on the Xbox 360 app is more effort than it is worth.

Not had a problem ever since it came out and I've had shit bt broadband and the fastest Sky fiber Phone Post 3.0

Santo Amaro - 

So I got Fightpass for the Bisping Silva card - during that event it froze during a pre-lim for almost the entire fight.

I put that down to it being a streamed live event and thank goodness it held up during the rest of the card.

BUT

Now I am using it to browse their archive and watch some of their shows and it does it here too. It will literally just freeze then start a few seconds further down the line or worse still hang and not restart at all.

Anyone else have this issue?

My connection is fast. Virgin media cable

This is truly lame as hell. 

we are talking about a wireless connection?

Shy Guy - It's been pretty solid for me for the past year. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Jitzuuu - On Xbox one it's almost impossible to watch. If you go left or right on the search it will refresh back to the beginning, search never works but the streams have always been perfect for me. Phone Post 3.0
I watched UFC 196 on xbone without a problem. And I don't have the best internet. Phone Post 3.0

Are you playing through Xbox? Mine is awful through there but so is HBO go so it's just the Xbox connectivity Phone Post 3.0

Pernicious - That sucks, OP. I have to admit, though, I've never had an issue with FP. I love it.
Same with me. It did kick me off once during the prelims of the Nate/Conor card, but just logged on again with no issues. Phone Post 3.0

I watch on my xbox 360 and computer mostly my freezes happen when I am watching the tv shows rather than fight cards and rewatching fights. Had no problem at all during ufc 196 or bisping vs silva

Like you I got it for the Andy fight. A week later my buddies and I got together for the Conor ppv, before the ppv started we wanted to watch some old fights like the epic stare down between Tim Sylvia and Ricco. It wasn't as bad as you describe but it would freeze and not play again every once in a while. I'm canceling tomorrow.
Fight pass would be great if you got all ppv's included.

esque -
Toni Savage -
Shy Guy - It's been pretty solid for me for the past year. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
Me three Phone Post 3.0

o far FP has been awesome.

However, I ordered the HD version of Conor Vs Diaz...
AND THE TOOK IT AWAY the following Monday and want me to order it all over again. Greedy.

I find the interface and search engine terrible. Especially on Xbox.

The head of Fight pass for UFC has admitted it's poor and it;s getting a major upgrade soon.

Not sure how long 'soon' is.

At least they have acknowledged it.

I watched that live and had no issue at all so that's really weird it's doing it for you after its live. Maybe I'll check it out again

Was fine live for me. Watching stuff from the archives though, quite often it just won't load. Weak. Phone Post 3.0

Odd never had a single problem watching on Hulu chrome cast or Xbox. It has frozen once or twice but will pick up where it left off for me Phone Post 3.0