Fightpass is literally unwatchable....

Didn't read thread, but have had since day one and never had it freeze once. Definitely user error whether it's your connection, browser choice, or computer in general. Phone Post 3.0

Love Fight Pass, and everything that comes with it, but having issues watching on my Samsung phone. E-mailed customer service a few days ago, but no reply. Have to watch on my outdated itouch.

its your internet connection, but it is partly the ufcs fault because it is poorly optimized. Phone Post 3.0

on WIFI it's awful. 

sometimes its great other times its dogshit
overall its worth it for me but i wouldn't get it unless your internet connection is solid

Pernicious - That sucks, OP. I have to admit, though, I've never had an issue with FP. I love it.
. Phone Post 3.0

Get a jailbroken firestick and cancel your subscription immediately Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't recognize my account on my Apple TV, so I use it on my xbox or ipad and it usually works pretty well. It can be real fucky on the xbox at times. Very Annoying Phone Post 3.0

This invicta stream has been smooth as fuck and I'm on slow internet. So I can't complain Phone Post 3.0

I like it...I like it a lot! Phone Post 3.0

Run a speed test, make sure you are getting the speed you are paying for. Phone Post 3.0

I stream from my iPhone through a chromecast. I use it at the gym to run fights on the TV all day every day. Never really have any issues. Phone Post 3.0

no problems with Silva/Bisping card at all.....The Fight Network for the win!

I love FP. OP maybe your internet is slow. Phone Post 3.0

Hey dummies, blame your internet provider for slow speeds, not the UFC, duh! Phone Post 3.0

Pernicious - That sucks, OP. I have to admit, though, I've never had an issue with FP. I love it.
This. Phone Post 3.0

I have not had any issues with FightPass using a computer. However, the Xbox One app, and the Amazon app are both broken. I haven't had an issues with streaming live events (Invicta tonight, Bisping/Anderson, UFC 196) but once you dig into the library it becomes awful and freezes or just stops completely.

Figuratively Phone Post 3.0

Same. I even bought the UFC 196 on it and had zero issues with the quality. Phone Post 3.0

It's your connection. Fight pass runs and steams great for me Phone Post 3.0