Fights during which you cheered for both men.

Lauzon/Miller. Phone Post 3.0

Gus v rumble

Diaz v silva

Lawler v ellenberger

I'm sure theirs plenty more
But these are of the top of my head Phone Post

Franklin Liddell.

I know it bothered Rich that he was Chucks last fight and essentially retired him.

hated seeing both go in there to fight.

Penn vs. Pulver

Cerrone vs. Diaz

Condit vs. Diaz

Mir vs. Cro Cop Phone Post 3.0

Diego vs Gil Phone Post 3.0

kennyfrommd - Frankie/Maynard II was what sold me as a Frankie fan. Before that, I thought he was just another solid contender, but watching him stumble around the ring and struggle back to his feet time and time again made him look like Rocky. He forever earned my respect with his gameness in both of those fights.
Frankie fan for life! Unreal heart! Phone Post 3.0

Bigfoot v Hunt
Shogun v Hendo Phone Post 3.0

WEC 43: Cerrone vs. Henderson

Benson vs Cerrone was probably the most recent one where I didn't know who I was rooting for. Was probably leaning Cerrone but was happy with either outcome. Phone Post 3.0

Condit Vs. Diaz

Cro Cop Vs. Fedor

The Rock Vs. Austin

Siaz vs Condit but that changed after the 3rd round Phone Post 3.0

T1LT - Siaz vs Condit but that changed after the 3rd round Phone Post 3.0
Diaz* Phone Post 3.0

Great thread and so many memorable battles have already been mentioned.

The first fight that came to my mind was Rampage vs Lyoto. Lyoto had lost his belt against a fired up Shogun who managed to do what many believed to be, nearly impossible. And now Lyoto was more motivated then ever to reclaim his throne. Rampage had looked unfocused and in limbo between fighting/movies/pro wrestling, and also, coming of a loss by Rashad Evans.

I love what Rampage represented with his old Bushido spirit, and I could not help but to feel that he was being feed for the impressive force of Machida, (who I become a great fan of as well) But then as Rampage made his entrance with the Pride song, holy shit!

I loved the outcome as well, Machida impressed, even in defeat :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbo3LizegQM
Gracias Blue!

Every Chuck v Randy fight

Quarry v Franklin

Chuck v Franklin

Pulver v Lauzon

Shogun v Forrest

Lauzon v Varner

Fedor v Nog

Shogun v Arona 

Wand v Hendo

Wand v Rampage

Frankie v Cub

faber v Aldo

Handy vs Nog Phone Post 3.0

Some future ones too
Silva Diaz
Bj Diaz
Aldo mcgregor
Hendo moose
Hendo shogun
Machida rockhold (slightly towards machida)
Werdum vs hunt Phone Post 3.0

Diaz vs Penn Phone Post 3.0

All fairly recent...

Cain vs JDS

Rumble vs Gus

Machida vs Munoz

UK Rampage - Handy vs Nog Phone Post 3.0

For sure this one.

This was the first fight that comes to mind.  I was so worried before that fight, I knew someone had to lose, but during that fight I was SO proud of both fighters at different points in that fight.  Randy was in some bad positions but showed heart the entire time, as well as great sub defense!

The 2nd one for me was already mentioned, Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez.

I thought and wanted Gil to win, but my god the heart Diego showed, some point after the 2nd round I was rooting for Diego, "COME ON DIEGO, COME ON, YES YES YES"