Fights for AJ outside of UFC...

I think a fight with Hector Lombard or Nate marquardt would be awesome...any other fights that would be sick? Phone Post

Kirstie Allie, Oprah, Dom Delouise

You left out Paul Daley, CZ

Doomsday

Also, if you are just talking about 'outside the UFC' and not 'outside Zuffa', I would love to see him fight Tim Kennedy or Luke Rockhold in Strikeforce.

Another UKTT victim - You left out Paul Daley, CZ

catchweight of 300 pounds lol

Stay at MW and work his way to Lombard. Phone Post

Steve4192 - Also, if you are just talking about 'outside the UFC' and not 'outside Zuffa', I would love to see him fight Tim Kennedy or Luke Rockhold in Strikeforce.

I would like to see him fight zuffa guys but I don't see him getting cut from UFC then going to strikeforce...I was thinking also that jacare could be a good fight but if koscheck and belfort subbed him then idk what jacare could do lol Phone Post

Hellenke11er - 
Steve4192 - Also, if you are just talking about 'outside the UFC' and not 'outside Zuffa', I would love to see him fight Tim Kennedy or Luke Rockhold in Strikeforce.
I would like to see him fight zuffa guys but I don't see him getting cut from UFC then going to strikeforce...I was thinking also that jacare could be a good fight but if koscheck and belfort subbed him then idk what jacare could do lol

Depends on which Jacare shows up. The vicious grappling gator from his earlier fights or the gassing stand and Wanger that has shown up lately.

Steve4192 - Doomsday

kanodogg2 - Cut to 155 and fight shinya aoki in japan

... and then show up for the fight weighing 220 pounds and say 'whoops, my bad dawg'.

Plenty of fights for him in the unemployment line.

Sean McCorkle at super HW just to make sure.

Waterman

Cabbage

Hong Man Choi

ButterBean IMO

Johnson should fight at 205. I am not interested in seeing him dehydrate himself to death to fight smaller opponents and either:

a) have a big size advantage because he did his cut right

or

b) Look like dogshit because he cut too much too quickly

There are plenty of fights at 205 for him and if he can't win them then who cares...

Will Bellator bite?

I mean this was a guy getting a co main event on a UFC PPV vs a legend, a top 5 MW in the biggest fight of his career and couldnt make weight.

If that cant motivate someone to make weight is fighting in front of 1500 people vs Victor O Donnell in a Bellator tournament gonna motivate him to make weight?

If I were Rumble and signed with Bellator fight at LHW since Bellators LHW div is the worst div in mma right now, he could win a tournament and that title probably with on hand tied behind his back.

If I were him I'd look to get one or two quick fights over the next few months, make weight and prove to the UFC you are ready to come back.

Dont think he will I think Bellator probably will call him today to get him in the MW tournament.

Haulport - Johnson should fight at 205. I am not interested in seeing him dehydrate himself to death to fight smaller opponents and either:

a) have a big size advantage because he did his cut right

or

b) Look like dogshit because he cut too much too quickly

There are plenty of fights at 205 for him and if he can't win them then who cares...

As unprofessional and ridiculous as it was him missing weight after moving upto MW, I have to believe with the right training and Nutritional plan he could make 185.

He's got 15 extra pounds on top of weight he made his last 2 fights, how he and his team fucked up making MW weight I've no idea, that's over a stone ffs. Phone Post

I said this in another thread Rumble in proelite vs marquardt if they can't get marquardt he should fight the winner of Grove vs Minowaman...pro elite also has Mcfedries and Riggs...now I know they aren't the best in the world but they are names ufc fans recognize or I was also thinking rumble vs babalu at onefc