FIGHTS IN FORT WORTH - MAY 6!!!

Mixed martial arts action hits Fort Worth, Texas, in a big way on May 6, 2006! The first MMA show ever for Fort Worth will take place at the Will Rogers Coliseum. Tickets will go on sale the week of March 27.

Fort Worth resident TRAVIS LUTTER, a Brazilian jiu jitsu black belt and three-time UFC veteran, returns to action against the tough and experienced CEDRIC "SPIDERMAN" MARKS. LUTTER is coming back to the United States after his first-round destruction of MMA legend JOSE "PELE" LANDI-JONS in London, England, on a February CAGE RAGE card.

UFC veteran GERALD "THE FINISHING MACHINE" STREBENDT comes to Texas in order to face NORTH DALLAS BJJ fighter SHERVIN ALAVI in what promises to be a technical ground war. STREBENDT, a student of EDDIE BRAVO and JEAN-JACQUES MACHADO, brings with him a wealth of big-fight experience and an incredible knack for finishing fights with his jiu jitsu training.

In other action, RICARDEAU "LONG PLAY" FRANCOIS, perhaps best known for his KO win over UFC veteran WES SIMS, will face up-and-coming LION'S DEN fighter ERIC SCHAMBARI. FRANCOIS, a flurrying striker, will attempt to take out the Dallas resident, who has been making a name for himself on the local fight circuit. After compiling a 12-4 record in Canada, FRANCOIS will be making his US debut.

AMERICAN TOP TEAM'S COLE MILLER is slated to take on San Antonio's VINCE LIBARDI in a battle of exciting, high-energy fighters. MILLER is seen as a top prospect at 145 lbs., while LIBARDI, of TEXAS TEAM POWERHOUSE, brings a non-stop pace to every fight.

Another TEXAS TEAM POWERHOUSE representative, SHANE FAULKER, steps in to battle MARCOS OLIVEIRA. This fight will be at the catch weight of 215 lbs.

Several other fights are in the works and will be announced, as the information becomes available.

Thanks. It should get better in the next couple of days.

IMO - Best fight card Texas has ever seen. 

ttt

This will be the first time Cole Miller has fought professionaly in front of his Grandparents. For all of the Texans out there please note his grandparents live on Lake Fork. Coles Great grand mother was a true TEXAS Lady(from Grandview and Cleburne) before her passing a few years back. You can expect Cole to come out fighting and in excellent shape followed by puting on a great show! That being said, I hope the crowd gives him a big TEXAS WELCOME and we look forward to seeing you all there.
TTT to BROCK and crew and TEXAS MMA!

TTT

TTT for ATT

ttt ill be there!!!

I agree with Chainsaw, TTT for American Top Team! TTT for ATT being represented in the Great state of Texas by Cole Miller, and TTT for an Awsome MMA show in Fort Worth Texas!

Tim

good luck gerald

I was here first....you're always boosting that one lol...well that wont happen anytime soon with his broken leg now will it, i hope oma heals soon, i know what its like to be sidetracked from training b/c of an injury it sucks and is very frustrating mentallly, in other news im fighting on this card in texas, ill be there, hope to have a good time and see some familiar faces :) ttt for att, myself and what looks to be an awesome card thus far

I hope lutter beats the hell out of that damned Spider Boy!! That is, if Texas don't do it first...YEEE HAWWW!!!

TTT for TEXAS MMA!

Tim

TTT

Texa$

TTT

Just got mailed this card by a friend... wow! Great for Texas MMA. I will definitely be there. Get Guy Mezger on there and I will buy a VIP ticket! LOL

ttt

I cant wait to see the venue. The fights will be awsome.
I cant wait to see Cole bang in TEXAS!

Tim

Guy will surely be there, Samantha.