Fights shut down???

This was a post by local fighter Justin Jaynes. Does anybody know more about this event? Was it XCC??

Justin Jaynes Horrible weekend.... Fights Shutdown, a nightmare for me, but a dream for my opponent. I didnt get to Whip tht ASS!

The XCC in pontiac went on. I don't know about any others.

how was it?

From what I heard, there were at least 3 MMA events this past weekend. I didn't hear anything about any getting hassled. Like someone already said, I do know XCC did go off. I heard it was a decent night of amateur fights. This one was held outdoors at the Phoenix Center in Pontiac.

To clear things up of wht happened the XCC was putting on 30 fights in pontiac and due to the quality of the fights they were consistantly going late 2, 3 rounds. i found out the city had an ordenence closing the phoenix center at 12am with several fights left. no big deal

8 fights got scratched. they say it at the end of the video thing.

It was an XCC event.

Apparently there's a Pontiac city ordinance requiring the Phoenix Center to conclude events by midnight.

It was a good show, Roinin fight team had two guy's fight. Both came up with wins. Keith F won his fight in 1 min and some change. Jerrin B Won his 1st fight at 17 years of age, this kid is going to be a beast. They both made it look easy Good Job guys

kewl. wow 30 fights.

doug cut 15 pounds just to hit 135 (actually 133) to get scratched from the XCC card, really pissed him off

TheBean  - It was a good show, Roinin fight team had two guy's fight. Both came up with wins. Keith F won his fight in 1 min and some change. Jerrin B Won his 1st fight at 17 years of age, this kid is going to be a beast. They both made it look easy Good Job guys

i think it was 1.26 in the first!!! but whos counting?

my bro won his first 3 mma fights at 16 with no training lol

theocckeeper - my bro won his first 3 mma fights at 16 with no training lol

Dustin?

si senor

theocckeeper - my bro won his first 3 mma fights at 16 with no training lol

He seemed kind of pissed when you guys told me. Rightfully so as well. Granted I promised to go watch and wrote down the wrong date but still kind of sucks for him.