Fights to be made after UFC 139

Add some to my list, this is just my opinion and if you think you can come up  with better match ups please don't bash mine, just post your own.

Bader Vs. Bonnar

Rashad Vs. Hendo (#1 contender fight for winner of Jones/Machida)

Rampage Vs. Shogun

Hendo and Shogun should do it again right away after both are healed up.

Rashad would work Henderson.

Rampage is fighting Forrest.

I think Hendo jumped the line, no point in fighting Rashad first and making Jones have to wait when he's already fighting next month.

Bader and Bonnar, who really cares to be honest?

tristar - Hendo and Shogun should do it again right away after both are healed up.

although it would draw in tons of money, i think hendo proved his dominance in that fight and deserves to move up in rankings and get a title or #1 contender fight.

tristar - Hendo and Shogun should do it again right away after both are healed up.

I would love to see that fight again......... however I would fear for each fighter's long term well being

the islander - 

although it would draw in tons of money, i think hendo proved his dominance in that fight and deserves to move up in rankings and get a title or #1 contender fight.

LOL wtf? He limped to the finish line and he proved his dominance? Wow you've gone full retard.

Hendo won 3 rounds clearly. He does not have to rematch Shogun again, in my eyes he proved he is the better fighter

i say give hendo his pick of bones or anderson

shogun vs page(if shogun can be ready again by FEB for the japan show)

cung vs leben

bonnar vs forrest 3(for the next fox card) could put this as a co-main and would be appealing to the new viewers

weidman vs munoz(too much too soon for weidman?)

fna - i say give hendo his pick of bones or anderson

cung vs leben

bonnar vs forrest 3(for the next fox card) could put this as a co-main and would be appealing to the new viewers

i agree with all of this, very smart match ups. except that it is too soon for weidman.

Hendo vs Jones

Rashad is still hurt as far as I know, and the public interest in a Hendo vs Jones fight will be higher than that of a Rashad fight by the end of the weekend. Hendo and Rashad are the only two fighters who Jones hasn't annihilated yet, and Hendo technically could've gotten a shot for being the Strikeforce LHW Champ alone. After THAT? Title shot.

Shogun vs Rampage

After the Jones vs Rampage fight, Rampage asked Dana backstage if he could fight Shogun in Japan. If Shogun's medical suspensions allow it, that's a PERFECT fight for both fighters. Both had a shot at the title, and both are MAJOR draws in Japan.

Faber vs Cruz

The fight was always considered as a #1 Contender's fight for the Bantamweight title, and after that performance, outstriking and then submitting a healthy Brian Bowles, Faber and Cruz pretty much has to happen. Plus, it's every bit as marketable as the final fight in an epic trilogy, much like Edgar vs Maynard III.

Bonnar vs Bader

Bonnar should get a step up in competition as he's now crushing as a gatekeeper. Needs a proven test to see if he's ready to be a contender. Bader fits. On top of that, Bader can't really jump back into title contention with a win over Brilz, but a win over a respected vet like Bonnar could put him back into contender fights.

I don't really know what to do with Wanderlei Silva or Kampmann yet as the rest of those divisions have to shake out a bit. I'm not gonna go into the rest of the card right now, because I'm far too tired from the emotional rollercoaster that was Hendo vs Rua.

the islander - 
fna - i say give hendo his pick of bones or anderson

cung vs leben

i agree with all of this, very smart match ups. except that it is too soon for weidman.

i would also like to see kampman vs nick diaz at some point in time

torres vs bowles 2 in chicago would be nice as well