Fightsport

i don't understand it, or what purpose it serves other than to talk about what happens on the OG.

someone just showed me a link referencing a post I made to littleguy, with pictures of brickhouse. why? why would that even be interesting to another forum?

fortunately, it is not necessary that i understand their purpose before suing them, and i will be petitioning the court for a temporary injunction to shut them down.

i hope this does not present a problem for those of you with "dual-enrollment."

don't mess with people who don't understand the purpose of fightsport, yet know how to ask for temporary injunctions. that was your second mistake.

9.6!

LOL at getting FS shut down. Good luck LOL

lol.

lol @ LOL

i would be very surprised/disappointed if littleguy made that post.

surprised because he knows better.

Jenny makes me laugh..plus she's cool! I like her. :)

*patiently waits for hot girl-girl action*

aw, thanks, lil.

doesn't everyone hope everything they say will be posted about on fightsport?

Little one, would you do her?

trainedkilla.. I like the penis! ;)

Welcome Jenny. I speak the truth!

how tragic. CDO is bored.

i hate you guys. loosers.

*goes to study*

Fags.

"don't mess with people who don't understand the purpose of fightsport, yet know how to ask for temporary injunctions. that was your second mistake."

Don't you have to have standing? I don't remember.

take your silly inquiries to the legalground, ORB. i will sue you.

Jesus H!

LOL..

opie

I hope you shut those losers at fightsport down. All the stuff they do over there only hurts the sport of mma, something that should not be tolerated. Until we get government regulation of the internet, sites like this will be able to say whatever the hell they want. I know tonight I will be writing my senator about this very important issue.