Filling up Christmas stockings with 9MM ammo

Our faithful QC employee dilligently checking it all

Cleaned and ready for packaging

Counting and bagging

10,000 rounds in 500 round bags.  I feel like I'm in the movie War Dogs lately.  This is all going to fulfill a single order for someone who apparently likes to shoot 9MM.  Maybe it's Prince Fielder with his new gold-plated Uzi?

beautiful!

FUCKING LEGIT.

As an avid 9mm guy I am hard as fuck right now.

Too bad you guys don't ship to CA. Sportsmans guide used to, but I haven't ordered ammo online in ages.

I hate living in New York. 

Trust -

Are you in Michigan?  If so, how do you manage static electricity around the propellant in the winter?  I grew up there and getting the shit shocked out of me every time I touched metal is something I do not miss at all.  

Yep, we're in Michigan enjoying this 6 degree day.  One of the shop heaters is not working, so it's a little nippy back there, but our Big Ass Fan keeps what heat IS being generated down where it belongs.  

We have the powder/primer cabinets and the assembly table grounded.  Also, the top surface of the table is an electrostatically dissipative plastic.

ShanTheMan - As an avid 9mm guy I am hard as fuck right now.

Too bad you guys don't ship to CA. Sportsmans guide used to, but I haven't ordered ammo online in ages.

What county are you in?