Filming the world's Deadliest Bird

6 Likes

I think it’s just a major asshole.

2 Likes

Gorgeous creatures. And the chicks are adorable.

3 Likes

I used to gather eggs in their pens. Very scary

1 Like

that used to be a dinosaur hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr duhrrrrrrrr
-liberals

3 Likes

This is the best bird in the world. I saw them at Alligator Farm when I was on my FL vacation.

Well the cassawary is actually the closest living relative of the dinosaur.

1 Like

There have only been two human fatalities due to cassowaries in all of recorded history. One was a child who was trying to club one to death; the other was a septuagenarian farmer who accidentally fell.

Meanwhile, the duck is ultimately responsible for all human influenza deaths in all of history.

1 Like

Very cool, although I’m slightly disappointed I didn’t get to see it fuck something up

Recorded fatalities… people just go missing all the time out in the bush…

1 Like

Damn, imagine getting headbutted to death by a stupid fucking bird. I’d be so pissed off!

1 Like

Yeah, you couldn’t pay me enough to do that.

That boneous horn on it’s head is how you know it’s related to a fucking dinosaur.

My friend owned a ranch with all kinds of exotic animals. We’d go there for fun in college. I shouldnt say i used to gather eggs like it was a job, i did it twice. After the first time i got an egg i told my friend that i couldnt believe he and his brothers do shit like this. He said, we dont, we wear this thick jacket and hold that shield.

Fucking asshole lol

2 Likes

All I know about them is from Far Cry 3. Which tells me I want nothing to do with them.

I’m not surprised. Daffey….Donald…… ducks are assholes!

I want this dinobird for my army of wild animals.

1 Like

Kaitlin Olson Shut Up GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Me seeing the title: “Gotta be in Australia”

Crazy people = Florida
Crazy animals = Australia

Never fails.

1 Like

I was working for a seismic exploration company close to the NT - QLD border. Part of my job was to walk in GPS set lines through the outback installing testing equipment. One day a line took me from basically desert into a small patch of trees, as I walked through the first branches two of these fuckers were staring me down. Both of them were well over 6 feet tall, crazy looking things