Final Card-Melb NHB event? please

does anyone know the complete final card for thursday weeks NHB event in Melbourne?? Please post it!! thanks.

ttt

The only matches I know are ...

Soa V Jimmy Ambriz

Tosca Petridis V Peter Jones

Westerman V Bell (Boxing)

Devitt V Grubb

Specht V Valuri

Most people are guessing

Perosh V Nest

That leaves .....

Daniel Lima

Steve Gillinder

Eddie Button

Jamie Ballard

For the rest of the card ...I'm suprised it hasn't been officially announced yet .

*Edited after GBB and Keats posts to make my post a bit more readable *

Going by the poster Westerman V's Bell in boxing

Andrew Devitt vs Travers Grubb (this will be BIG!!!)

Andrew Specht vs Jon Valuri (rematch from early cut stoppage from last Shooto, expect both guys to come out swinging)

Best of luck to all fighters especially Andrew D and Andrew S, enjoy the night, you've both earnt it.

Kind Regards

Gerald.

ps. Can't wait to hear of the NEst/Perosh fight, should be a technical war!!!

Great to hear about Devitt V Grubb

Should be a big test for both fo them .

*prays that no one gets injured before the night*

Keats ,

what can you tell me about Westerman V Bell ? I dont know much about boxing .

Cheers Aaron

Here is the FINALISED card for the HUGE MMA/NHB Extravaganza to be held at the Melbourne Convention Centre on Thursday night, May 20.

Ringside will be special guest Randy "The Natural" Couture who will be calling the shots in the commentary with myself.

The Veteran Voice of the Octagon, Bruce Buffer, will be doing the ring announcing duties.

As stated earlier, this night represents the MMA debut of TOSCA PETRIDIS, the latest K-1 fighter / kickboxer / boxer to make the move into the MMA realm.

I watched Tosca training with Paul Fyfield and he is looking hot. His strategy? Expect Tosca to come out swinging, as Jim Brown would say, and go Maurice Smith on Peter Jones' Judo ass with strikes. All who have watched Tosca in K-1, kickboxing and boxing know how hard he hits and those who know him personally know that he is one of the most hardest security men in Melbourne... in the stand up he's gonna go swinging, and on the ground he will pound.

Good luck Tosca!

Also, look out for THE HULK Soa Palalei... this big bloke from Western Australia is being mooted as the next big thing in Aussie MMA and has already received some offers from the USA... I know that the UFC is keeping a close eye on him because Soa is a KNOCKOUT KING and that's what fans want to see.

SOA PALALEI VS VINCE LUCERO

ANTHONY PEROSH VS SAM NEST -- My pick for fight of the night!!!!!!!!!

JAMIE BALLARD VS DANIEL LIMA

TOSCA PETRIDIS VS PETER JONES

TRAVERS GRUBB VS ANDREW DEVITT

STEVE GILLINDER VS ADRIAN PANG

JON VALURI VS ANDREW SPECHT

BOXING
"Tiger" TIM BELL VS "Diamond" DALE WESTERMAN

www.nhbfight.com

This is going to be a sweet card and I'm going to be out the back for most of it... oh well, I'll need to wait til it comes out on tape/dvd.

Elvis

I can't wait for this night! Nothing like being there live! Lima and Ballard will go off... so will Petridis vs Jones (are we about to see a new force in NHB?)... and then Soa, go HULK!
Tickets from TicketMaster7 guys... it's a magnificent auditorium, check out the floor plan, can see from every angle. DONT MISS OUT!

www.nhbfight.com

Vince must be a machine if he can back up against Soa after fighting five days earlier.....

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=ListMessages&PID=1&TID=425226&FID=1&p=1

ttt

hi guys, im fighting the hulk, i posted on melb may 20 full card awesome.

Andrew Specht all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave.

Vince's fight five days prior was cancelled, hence he is able to fight Soa nice and FRESH!

www.nhbfight.com

hey guys i posted the full fight card on the ug, i will post the results later..