Final fantasy X and X-2 remastered!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-10/final-fantasy-x/x-2-hd-confirmed-with-eien-no-nagi-setsu-last-mission

HD remaster for ps3 and ps vita Phone Post 3.0

Who's cock do I have to suck to have Final Fantasy 7(IMHO, the best in the entire series) remastered?

fungus_umungus - Who's cock do I have to suck to have Final Fantasy 7(IMHO, the best in the entire series) remastered?

This! FFX was a good game though. X-II can suck a fat dick. Phone Post 3.0

As much as I want a FF6 and FF7 remaster they would find a way to screw it up somehow Phone Post 3.0

X all day bitches

Shit changed my life Phone Post 3.0

7 was great.

Only FF I have played though.

X was pretty fantastic. I love VII as much as the next person but X is right up there. Phone Post

The graffics for X still holds up, no need to remaster it for now.  We want FF7 dammit.

TSMontana - 
fob - 

The graffics for X still holds up, no need to remaster it for now.  We want FF7 dammit.

Personally, I'll take X over VII any day. VII has to be the most overrated game ever.

I prefer VII.  I personally think it has better characters and storyline.

X has Tidus and Yuna.  Everybody else like Wakka, unicorn guy, witch bitch, and the guy that has one arm sticking out of his jacket is un-interesting or forgetful.

FF7 next? Hopefully on ps4. Phone Post

fob -
TSMontana - 
fob - 

Personally, I'll take X over VII any day. VII has to be the most overrated game ever.

I prefer VII.  I personally think it has better characters and storyline.

X has Tidus and Yuna.  Everybody else like Wakka, unicorn guy, witch bitch, and the guy that has one arm sticking out of his jacket is un-interesting or forgetful.

Tidus has to be the most annoying character in FF history. Phone Post 3.0

...wasn't 7 remastered on Steam? Phone Post 3.0

Ff7 was remastered on steam. Phone Post